Page 189 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289689 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 10287
    I went to WM today and found several cases of TAC w5 (minus McVader). When I got home, there was another case from EE on my doorstep that was full of Saga Legends w3. Here's my favorites for the day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails find.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I went to WM today and found several cases of TAC w5 (minus McVader). When I got home, there was another case from EE on my doorstep that was full of Saga Legends w3. Here's my favorites for the day.
    Great find! Is the Darktrooper a gold coin or is that just the flash? If it is gold, Is it a Fan's Choice thing maybe, meaning they will all be like that or can we expect not to find him very often because of variations.

EDIT: A quick search on ebay answered my question. It was Fan's Choice #1 I see. However, alot of the auctions describe it as an UGH, so I am sure it is scalper bait for reasons other than a cool figure.

Burbank Targets pegs are looking mighty empty- maybe we'll get a big replenishment soon. It would be nice to see some new battlepacks soon. If anyone wants to army build AOTC clones or ROTS clones, TRU is loaded to the gills. I'm so tempted. Does anyone remember what articulation is on those guys? Is the ROTS the #41 mold?

So it looks like New Force Collectibles might not be getting any more wave 4 pre-orders filled. If any of you guys find a mint carded CZ4 or Concept Vader, please grab/stash for me. You're my only hope...

Hi gang, I have been out of town for 4 weeks! The travel was insane but I did find most of the new stuff. Still need a CZ-4 and Malak, and McVader... Please stash.

I hit TRU La Cienega at 10am. Nothing new as far as SW. One side note,.. at opening there was only one other guy checking the SW stuff while on his cell phone,.. Leonardo DiCaprio. Kind of weird. I thought he was selling off his stuff a year ago. I didn't say anything to him, like I mentioned, he was on his cell. Just thought you guys over in Burbank would enjoy a story not involving Plumber Bob or Headphones attacking the pegs!..
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Burbank Targets pegs are looking mighty empty- maybe we'll get a big replenishment soon. It would be nice to see some new battlepacks soon. If anyone wants to army build AOTC clones or ROTS clones, TRU is loaded to the gills. I'm so tempted. Does anyone remember what articulation is on those guys? Is the ROTS the #41 mold?
    Yes, the ROTS Legends clone is #41. It IS tempting! I wish they did the clean white SA clones back in 2005... I hate having to scrape off the uniform 'dirt' from those if I wanna paint 'em up into something else.

I hit Target as well, got there a minute after opening and saw Plumber Bob and JodyB walking out, so I just parked on the other side to get groceries. Had to swing by the SW section, of course. Some redshirt was in there scanning pegs near SW, not sure if he scanned any of those however... only two Saga Legends remaining, Obi and BD-3PO, so I relocated 'em to their rightful--and empty for several weeks--pegs yet again. Glutton for punishment... moving Burbank Target's pitiful bunch of Legends to their proper pegs every day is my own 'pushing a boulder up a hill' hell, I suppose. Funny how all that stuff vanished. Did someone splurge yesterday (and hopefully returned 'em to Headphones' haunt)? Curious. Too bad it wasn't all those Maces that vanished... those guys aren't ever leaving it seems. Comic Packs are ready for more, too. Surprising. Hopefully they'll get some Wave 3, instead of just more Wave 2 like last week. BPs got replenished, but only the same Tantive/Geo/Dagobah sets (not that I'm itching to pick up the repacked Jedi Vs. Sith sets or anything, but at least they're new...ish).

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    Hi gang, I have been out of town for 4 weeks! The travel was insane but I did find most of the new stuff. Still need a CZ-4 and Malak, and McVader... Please stash.

I hit TRU La Cienega at 10am. Nothing new as far as SW. One side note,.. at opening there was only one other guy checking the SW stuff while on his cell phone,.. Leonardo DiCaprio. Kind of weird. I thought he was selling off his stuff a year ago. I didn't say anything to him, like I mentioned, he was on his cell. Just thought you guys over in Burbank would enjoy a story not involving Plumber Bob or Headphones attacking the pegs!..
    Once an addict, always an addict...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Maybe Leo is still feeling jealous that he didn't get to play teenage Anakin, so he's buying figures to customize.

I wanted to rip open a POTC Black Pearl, stand on the tiny bow with him holding my waist and scream,.. "I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!!"..... BTW he bought 8 Wii Systems and paid for them with a bag full of '77 vinyl caped jawas!!!

Is that true, that the store had Wii systems in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Is that true, that the store had Wii systems in stock?
    No,.. just a joke. Sorry. BTW, are you still looking for a Cars Yeti?

But he does pay for everything in vinyl caped jawas!