Page 18 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228681185181018 ... LastLast
    I wasn't implying that he should share, I was getting at the fact if you bother the employees over and over again it causes a problem. Why do you think the issue of 2 per is coming out again. Just because it worked yesterday doesn't mean you should hit them up the next day. How many marines does a guy need anyway?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

V-Wing

Found the V-Wing at Moorpark Target tonight. No Infiltrator.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    How many marines does a guy need anyway?
    4 in my particular case. That's 2 cases by what Hasbro's packing. Some guys want a lot more though. If they show up at 7:45am and wait or if they can get a DCPI pull, more power to them. Whenever they get however many they want - they'll stop. If Hasbro improves their shipping or continues to include Marines in their next case, they'll eventually get left behind at 8:05am or not requested in DCPI pulls. The Utopau Clones finally made it to the racks, I recall.

The next wave is 7 figures (versus 8):

1) Biggs....................1) R2D2 x 2
    2) Concept Fett.........2) Obi-Wan x 2
    3) Death St Troop.......3) Mace
    4) Rebel Sold..............4) Marine x 2
    5) Han .....................5) Airborne x 2
    6) Luke Yavin.............6) McQuarrie
    7) ...........................7) Super BD
    ................................8) Lava Miner

If they pack 2 Rebs and 2 Imps, plus 2 more of each Clone type, they'll have 12 again. Even if they pack 1 of each clone and 1 SBD and 1 Mace (as the latter two were 1 per case before) they can continue distribution of the Clones and the army builders should tire of them.

I agree with you that I can't see people needing that many of either of these if you take into account their appearance in the movie. If you're troop building for your own EU, that's another story.
    I was getting at the fact if you bother the employees over and over again it causes a problem.
    That depends on the employee.

Why do you think the issue of 2 per is coming out again.
    Because the right employee wasn't asked (if there is a "right" employee - I'm sure it varies by location so I might not know anything about what I'm talking about for your particular store).

Just because it worked yesterday doesn't mean you should hit them up the next day.
    I agree with you there - if only because if they run out of figures, it's because YOU were the one who bought them. The computer might auto-order more, but they might take a week at the least to get to your location unless you know they've stockpiled cases.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    Found the V-Wing at Moorpark Target tonight. No Infiltrator.
    What do you think of it?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    So speck, just how many times did you go andf use the DPIC # at the Burbank Target? Sounds to me you have cleaned them out and they are now making the new rule? Does that sound about right? You can't keep hitting the same store day after day.
    I've only been successful at Burbank twice lately- once for TAC, the other for Order 66. I always use different people at different times of day- and am very polite. I definitely didn't clean them out- I only asked for one case or 1/2 in the instance of Order 66. Trust me, some guys are pulling multiple cases in one shot, but I'm not complaining. I've hooked people up with leftovers, even you I think...

Today I asked about them because of the alleged 3/25 release which didn't happen. Most of the time when they bring stuff out to me, it's already open and something is missing. I've been hitting other Targets in the area, and in OC and SD counties, with some success, but not always. Once wave 2 comes out, I'm not doing this anymore since all the cases have the same DPCI and you can't expect the redshirts to read the box for the wave number- that'd really **** them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Fortunately, I have NO plans to buy any of the Order-66 sets. I'm not even looking for them.
    That's too bad, after cracking open a few tubes the other day, I almost passed out on the floor. Those are some of the stinkiest, strongest, most toxic fumes I've sniffed in a LONG while. Tycho, you gotta get in on some of this action!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    They also muttered something about a two item limit on collectibles- something I haven't heard them say in a year.

A Target that just opened a few weeks ago limits figures to 6 per person. And they have to be different characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    What do you think of it?
    I haven't openned it.....yet, but the picture on the box looks cool. It would have been better if it came with a pilot. For the brief moment I saw the ship in ROTS, I loved the look and I think overall Hasbro did a good job.

Just found a set of Order 66 at La Cienaga Target, there is still another set there , looks liked they opened one box. No Price on shelf but it was in the system. Jefferson Target had Obi and R2 TAC only.
    It was like you guys said they just randomly put them out.

[FONT=Arial]This is what I believe a case will be on wave2
    Wave 2 includes 12 individually packaged, including: 2x Rebel Sentry Honor Guard, 2x Han Solo (Millennium Falcon Gunner), 2x Luke Skywalker, 2x Death Star Trooper, 2x Biggs Darklighter (Rebel Pilot), 2x McQuarrie Concept Boba Fett (includes two different helmets).
    Then of cou[/FONT][FONT=Arial]rse there is Wave 2 Revision 1 includes including: 1x Han Solo (Millennium Falcon Gunner), 1x Luke Skywalker, 1x Death Star Trooper, 1x Galactic Marine, 1x Mustafarian Lava Miner, 1x R2-D2, 1x Obi-Wan Kenobi, 1x Mace Windu, 1x Airborne Trooper, 1x McQuarrie Concept Boba Fett, 1x Super Battle Droid, 1x McQuarrie Concept Stormtrooper.[/FONT][FONT=Arial]

So there should be enough to go around but I suppose part of Collecting the toys is the rush of getting them. So many times Ive rushed to get an item when had I waited I would have still got it and sometimes cheaper.
    "People are Strange"
    The Doors
    [/FONT]