Page 191 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291691 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 10415
    Got my shipment of 4 Holiday Bobas from amazon yesterday - all four were UGHs!

If anyone has an extra UGH R2 or UGH Galactic Marine and wants to trade, shoot me a PM.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    Stashed two UGH Gold Coin Animated Boba Fetts and one UGH Gold Coin McChewie at Target Culver City. (Fett & Chewie in one hidding place, the 2nd Fett is in another stash location)
    PM me for location,..

La Cienega Target -zero... Can't find CZ-4, Malak, or McVader!!! Please HELP!
    Malak? Are you finding wave 5 at retail? If so, please stash some for me!

Found remnants of Wave 5 at Walmart this morning. Stopped by Los Feliz TRU and ran into Figran.

Has anyone been able to find Wave 4 at retail that's not the UGH Airbourne Trooper, UGH Animated Boba and UGH McChewie revision?

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Has anyone been able to find Wave 4 at retail that's not the UGH Airbourne Trooper, UGH Animated Boba and UGH McChewie revision?
    Don't think so, but sounds it sounds like Stillkid got the straight w4 case, no UGH's, from EE.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Don't think so, but sounds it sounds like Stillkid got the straight w4 case, no UGH's, from EE.

The case also had two regular Stormtroopers and one of the Rebel guard guys. Maybe somebody else but I can't remember.

What's an UGH?

UGH(Ultimate Galactic Hunt) figs have the gold coins in them
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks to FunnyMoney for hooking me up with "Cars" Yeti today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Thanks to FunnyMoney for hooking me up with "Cars" Yeti today.

No problem, nice to put a face with an avatar!
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

I don't know if it was worth the trouble but I have a wave 4 Luke stashed at Glendale Target and a TF Payload stashed at Los Feliz TRU.

Good to see you at TRU this morning darkagent!

At that store, I managed to get 2 of the 3 JLU sets that I was missing. I still need Barda/Deadshot though.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    Stashed two UGH Gold Coin Animated Boba Fetts and one UGH Gold Coin McChewie at Target Culver City...
    Claimed

Zero at TRU La Cienega, TRU CC had only Rancor Luke and Jabba drummer guy by the time Chaddymac and I arrived at 10:15. Still need CZ-4, McVader, and Malak... Please stash.
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.