Page 193 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293693 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 10427
    Burbank Target had a bunch of G1 Jazz, but that was it for TF. SW section's still very empty of basics & comics, but I guess some returns are trickling in since yesterday had a beat-up Jedi Luke--gone now--and today had a lone Elis Helrot. Still only a BD 3PO for Legends, and gray stickers on the pegs.

Just ordered the following from HasbroToyShop:

Saga Legends Clone Commanders
    Saga Legends Darktroopers
    Saga Legends Pit Droids
    Saga Legends Yellow Clone Troopers

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Wow! Thanks for the heads-up! I used that "catweb10" promo code and got 10% off as well!

Now if they'd only make McQuarrie Vader and CZ-4 available...

- J

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Awesome, thanks! I got my two and now it looks like they're sold out already. What, do they only stock ten of these things at a time?

There were a lot of them for about an hour, but everyone wanted to build little armies (hasbro didn't put limits on these)- so they ran out. I'm sure they'll go back up again later.

There were over 400 Darktroopers at one point, but they all sold out within an hour. Pretty crazy...

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I had 2 darktroopers in my cart, hit go to check out and they werre gone. Un freakin real.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    There were over 400 Darktroopers at one point, but they all sold out within an hour. Pretty crazy...

-Snags
    How can you tell there were over 400 Dark Troopers? Did you have 400 in your cart? Or did you have 400 browser screens open?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    How can you tell there were over 400 Dark Troopers? Did you have 400 in your cart? Or did you have 400 browser screens open?
    I thought everyone understood this concept by now:

Put a large number in your cart and checkout. If you've exceeded the limit, the checkout page will tell you. If it allows you to checkout, you haven't reached the limit. So, start with an insane number, then keep trying with smaller numbers until you narrow it down to the exact limit.