Page 194 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294694 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 10360
    OK, I guess if it's important to you to get that information.

I just put in my cart what I intend to buy. The last time I got multiples was 6 DSTs when wave 2 was new.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho,

We only do it to guage how fast these sell out- and to judge whether or not there's an urgency to buying them in the morning versus later in the day (bad idea to wait). It helps by letting us tip each other off about the availability- and some of us are army builders, or like to buy multiples to save on shipping and sell to other forum members who don't have time to get online during a workday.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Tycho,

We only do it to guage how fast these sell out- and to judge whether or not there's an urgency to buying them in the morning versus later in the day (bad idea to wait). It helps by letting us tip each other off about the availability- and some of us are army builders, or like to buy multiples to save on shipping and sell to other forum members who don't have time to get online during a workday.
    With this being said, if and when McVader goes on sale, I work during the day between 9-5:30 EST and have no internet access at these times. I would appreciate it if someone can order me one and I can PM them my shipping addy if need be. I am good for the funds as I have traded with quite a few here in this thread if you need feedback from them.

Tycho, Check mailed out today thanks again.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

My HasbroToyShop order shipped already! Pretty fast. Good to see they are on top of things today.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    My HasbroToyShop order shipped already! Pretty fast. Good to see they are on top of things today.

-Snags
    Me too. I can't remember, does Hasbro use UPS or USPS?

Hasbro does first class mail, USPS unless specified for quicker delivery
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well, although I received shipping emails, the hasbro account page says "partially" with tomorrow's estimated delivery date.

I just ordered some Pit Droids and Yellow Clone Officers from HTS. I love it that HTS accepts paypal payments now.

Darktrooper BACK UP at HTS.com

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

What is up with Hasbro today- randomly posting new figures at odd times of day, it's driving me nuts- I wish they'd just put everything up at once and leave it until the next day. The people on the east coast are gonna be ****ed!