Page 195 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295695 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 10354
    Darktrooper is sold out again. I wish they'd put up some of those wave 5 and 6 figures soon!

HTS has been weird lately with their stuff going up at random times of the day. They've even got McSnowtrooper as "Coming Soon" but not McStarkiller.

Big thanks for the heads up around here lately guys...

Snags for HTS tip
    Speck for the Y-Wing
    Toonimator for the G1 Jazz

I've spent a lot of $$$ in the last few days.

Target Pasadena 1-story had an Elis Helrot on pegs, I bought him. TRU Monrovia had a number of full-price Y-wings. WM Duarte had a huge waste of my time.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Is the new McVader the same figure as the one in the comic pack with Leia? Thanks.

Nope. Comic Pack Vader is how he appears in his own mind, where Yoda encounters him on Dagobah, an 'astral plane' battle of sorts. I've seen a lot of people say they like that figure better as a "McVader" than the actual thing, though! Me, I just think it'd be a great base for some dark-side warriors, or GAG troops and/or Jacen Solo from LOTF.

I saw the comic pack Vader last weekend and the helmet/mask looks a lot like the concept images.

Warning: Pointless rant to follow.

OK, if I see one more gold coin Fett, Airborne Trooper, or McChewie, I'm gonna throw it on the floor and stomp on it. What the heck was Hasbro thinking?? Replace what is likely to be the MOST POPULAR figure in a wave (McVader) with the UGHs? Haven't they learned anything in the 29 years they've been making Star Wars figures? Why did they need to include another one of those pegwarming Vader with Obi-Wan's cloak figures in this case? Why did they pack in a Stormtrooper instead of CZ-4? ARRRRRGH!!! And why are we getting NOTHING but these "Revision 4" cases here in Los Angeles?!?!?!?!?

End of rant.

- J

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Nope. Comic Pack Vader is how he appears in his own mind, where Yoda encounters him on Dagobah, an 'astral plane' battle of sorts. I've seen a lot of people say they like that figure better as a "McVader" than the actual thing, though! Me, I just think it'd be a great base for some dark-side warriors, or GAG troops and/or Jacen Solo from LOTF.
    Thanks for the info Toon. Very interesting. I don't know anything about the SW comic book stories.
    Regarding the mold, is it the same for both figures?

Stash please

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    Warning: Pointless rant to follow.

OK, if I see one more gold coin Fett, Airborne Trooper, or McChewie, I'm gonna throw it on the floor and stomp on it. What the heck was Hasbro thinking?? Replace what is likely to be the MOST POPULAR figure in a wave (McVader) with the UGHs? Haven't they learned anything in the 29 years they've been making Star Wars figures? Why did they need to include another one of those pegwarming Vader with Obi-Wan's cloak figures in this case? Why did they pack in a Stormtrooper instead of CZ-4? ARRRRRGH!!! And why are we getting NOTHING but these "Revision 4" cases here in Los Angeles?!?!?!?!?

End of rant.

- J
    grab a ugh chewie for me!!

Do you really need an UGH Chewie? If so, let me know - I have one for you!

- J