Page 196 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296696 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 10287
    Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    Do you really need an UGH Chewie? If so, let me know - I have one for you!

- J
    Yes please!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Thanks for the info Toon. Very interesting. I don't know anything about the SW comic book stories.
    Regarding the mold, is it the same for both figures?
    Not at all. There's a similar LOOK to them, but they're not remotely identical. The helmet of Comic Vader's the only thing really "McQuarrie-esque" about him, but even that's not even close to the actual McVader helmet(s) design.

Wave 5

Found remnants of Wave 5 at Kelly Johnson Walmart in Valencia yesterday. Found Hermie, Rorron, 3PO, Anakin, and Yoda. Very cool figures! Valencia Target will be lucky to see any new product this year with the pegs cluttered with nothing but Legends figures. It's pathetic. No other finds in the Valencia area.

Nice finds Wampaslyr. You actually got the majority of Wave 5.

You're only missing Concept Leia Starkiller, the two KOTOR Sith Lords, and Pre-Cyborg Grievous.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

WOO HOO! Full pegs at Burbank Target! TONS of Airborne, Yavin Lukes, DSTs, X-wing Big--uh, wait, what?

Yeah, old stuff. Some Obi-Wans, a couple R2s, an SBD... basically everything from wave 1 & 2 but the McQuarries, the Miner, and Han. Many with warped cards.

Wave 6

Amazon.com has Wave 6 in stock - just ordered Han Torture Rack, General Lando, General McQuarrie and 4-LOM for $6.99 each - no tax - free shipping with orders over $25 - pretty good deal. (McSnowtrooper already sold out)

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Amazon.com has Wave 6 in stock - just ordered Han Torture Rack, General Lando, General McQuarrie and 4-LOM for $6.99 each - no tax - free shipping with orders over $25 - pretty good deal. (McSnowtrooper already sold out)

-Snags
    I just ordered the same thing!

I should be getting wave 5 on Friday so that only leaves McSnowtrooper and extras of Starkiller to hunt down

Do you think they're really in stock, or that is a mistake?

I put Han and Lando in my shopping cart and then thought better of it. I'm only going to buy those 2 (and 1 each of them - MAYBE 2 Landos) and I'd rather choose my paint jobs in person at a brick n mortar retailer.

I'm not interested in McQuarrie, the Concept Snowtrooper, or 4-LOM at all, so it didn't seem worth it for me to order these. I'll find what I want from this wave without too much trouble.

Thanks for the heads up though, Snags.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I couldn't even find those figures on Amazon. How are you guys searching?

McSnowtrooper was just back in stock for a few seconds. Someone must've cancelled their order. Managed to get an order in for a small squad. Wave 6 - done.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]