Page 198 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298698 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 10380
    Lando is in Stock JT,
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Cool! Glad to see more show up. Grabbed one of each (minus the absent McQuarrie Snowtrooper), just enough to get the free shipping!

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Lando is in Stock JT,
    Yeah, I should have mentioned that I actively didn't get him as I don't want this figure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Wave 6

Ordered some of Wave 6. McQuarrie Snowtrooper and General McQuarrie are still sold out.

Also received my unleashed Clone Trooper from EE today. Pretty cool item.

TRU Los Feliz had Elis Helrot, M'iiyoom Onith, Luke Jedi, and Umpass-Stay.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If Umpass-Stay sold would he become Umpass-Gone? Just curious.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

As of tonight, Eagle Rock Target has the latest 3 comic-book packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    As of tonight, Eagle Rock Target has the latest 3 comic-book packs.
    What's "the latest 3?" Does that mean Baron Fel is out, or are you talking about A'Sharad Hett?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    What's "the latest 3?" Does that mean Baron Fel is out, or are you talking about A'Sharad Hett?
    I'm talking about Luke/Mara, Leia/Vader and whatever else those EU a**clowns are putting out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    EU a**clowns
    I think that those are in Wave 8.