Page 20 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430701205201020 ... LastLast
    Man, I'm gone for a few days and all heck breaks loose. (I'm behind I know.) New thread... and my pictures of the Scalper Gallery are gone forever

I need to hit Target I guess for these Order 66 things. .... Still need that vader coin thing too. Amazing how I just feel no pressure to get this stuff any more. But I still enjoy it once in hand.

Better go add this to my UserCP.

P.S. Saw that R2 mailbox outside of Taco Bell/Warner Bros today. Kinda neat-o!

Swabie: here's your chance to take all new pictures of our forum heroes:

Dirty Sanchez
    Plumber Bob
    Jackie Chan
    Hootie
    Headphones

Gosh, I'm missing someone, I know it!

Those guys deserve their fame. Besides, I think I'd like to Photoshop a picture of Richard Simmons coaching each of them. Hehehe.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

People will have to use camera phones to get pictures of them, then email them on.

Quote Originally Posted by santosha View Post
    People will have to use camera phones to get pictures of them, then email them on.
    Of course. But grown men running through discount stores for little plastic toys? They can't expect to never be made fun of.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

If we cant make fun of ourselves, then we cant laugh at others

Quote Originally Posted by santosha View Post
    If we cant make fun of ourselves, then we cant laugh at others
    People make fun of me all the time. I'm always behind just catching up.

Sometimes I take my son with me and get him to run ahead so I dont look look the fool. But Im sure the security guy watching the store cameras gets to see some interesting stuff on tape. We forget we are being watched.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Swabie: here's your chance to take all new pictures of our forum heroes:

Dirty Sanchez
    Plumber Bob
    Jackie Chan
    Hootie
    Headphones

Gosh, I'm missing someone, I know it!
    You got most of 'em. Only missed Boxcar Willie, Blackberry, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Beautiful Bobby. There are also a few fringe guys, like El Puerco and Peg Leg Pete that I haven't seen in awhile.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

El Puerco!!! man, i haven't seen that guy in a long, long time. not that i mind. heck, i haven't even seen Senor Sanchez around either and i used to see him at my local stores at least once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    You got most of 'em. Only missed Boxcar Willie, Blackberry, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Beautiful Bobby. There are also a few fringe guys, like El Puerco and Peg Leg Pete that I haven't seen in awhile.
    Lynyrd Skynyrd!! LOL!!! Is that the guy with the mustang? My stomach hurts from laughing!! He's actually a cool dude. If you guys are as creative at your jobs as you are at giving nicknames, you'll make it big.

I still remember you guys calling me "fanny pack" because I carried one for a short time. LOL!! I had to carry that damn thing because of the invisalign treatment to fix my teeth and the trays and the toothbrush, etc. (anyway, too much info!). The point is you guys get creative. LOL!

Lynyrd Skinyrd!! LOL!!! My stomach still hurts!