Page 202 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302702 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 10402
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Wave 6 isnt full, just Han and McSnowy. They dont have Lando, General McQuarrie or 4lom.
    Sorry, I was getting it confused with the Amazon.com status.

Its ok, I am just waiting for these to go live so I can get some of these. I havent found new stuff anywhere in months.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Burbank Target had at least 6 Wii game systems in stock this morning- I was so tempted, because I want to play those upcoming SW games with the lightsaber controller!! My daughter and I will be dueling like mad!

Came across a brand-new, unopened, lone case of Wave 4 with UGH Mace, R2, and Marine at TARGET this afternoon. One CZ-4 and one McQuarrie Vader.

ABOUT TIME these cases started hitting!

- J

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    Came across a brand-new, unopened, lone case of Wave 4 with UGH Mace, R2, and Marine at TARGET this afternoon. One CZ-4 and one McQuarrie Vader.

- J
    Nice!!!

I found nothing today but met another collector in Wal-Mart.

They got the Transformers Deluxe. I saw the remnants: 2 Deluxe 1977 BumbleBees, 1 Deluxe BoneCrusher, various no-name Deluxes (mostly sold-thru).

They had the Voyager Asst. with Rescue Ratchet and Thundercracker, Megatron and Prime in there.

SW is pathetically full of figures that are not selling. The difference now is that they are NOT all Lushros Dofine, but instead a huge variety of figures that we all have and that no one wants any more. The Galactic Marine (1 at least) was out on the pegs (I've seen that before- but that's a good figure!)

Galactic Marine
    R2D2
    Obi-Wan
    Mace
    Super Battle Droid
    Rebel Honor Guard
    Han Gunner
    Luke Yavin
    Death Star Trooper
    Vader (DS Duel, I think)
    Phil Collins
    SaeSee Tiin
    Destroyer Droid
    ROTS Clone Trooper
    Leia Boussh
    Chewbacca

Heck knows what else. I didn't really want to look.

That's the mix I think. I heard from the other collector that another Wal-Mart got Wave 5 in, but I didn't feel like hunting at multiple stores.

The situation with the above figures is this: if a newbie who had NO SW figures wanted to start - they could get most of the main good guys and bad guys from the OT and PT to start them off with this. It's definitely different from a huge wad of C-3PO, Jerjerrod, and Lushros Dofine. But nobody's interested in SW any more. If they are, they are like us WHO HAVE THESE FIGURES ALREADY and I'd imagine there are very few carded completists left who would buy them again.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post

- J
    What location?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    What location?
    If I told you that, then the scalpers who lurk would know where to go! Check your PMs!

- J

I got shipping confirmation on my amazon.com wave 6 figures!

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    What irks me is these battle packs were clearanced out a few months back at 4.98 and now regular price? F that.
    Which battle packs did Target have? I'm after a Sith Lord Attack (Darth Maul, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and 2 battle droids). It sells for $40 here (about $34US) so if they have these back in at $18 then it's cheap to me