Page 203 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303703 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 10427
    I dont know what is in LA. I mod the Just Found section, so I respond to some comments here and there, but live in Virginia. I have seen that one at Wal-Marts here on the East Coast. Hopefully that helps you, usually run about 20 there.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I got my box from HTS today. My pair of Darktroopers were in there...same as Speck - one mint/one not. A few more Troops and some Transformers rounded out a nice little pick-me-up for a Monday.

Wake Up Call People................wave 5 Is Up Hts.............go
    MINI MAG STANDS RULE.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I dont know what is in LA. I mod the Just Found section, so I respond to some comments here and there, but live in Virginia. I have seen that one at Wal-Marts here on the East Coast. Hopefully that helps you, usually run about 20 there.
    Thanks, hadn't thought to look in Wal-Mart, their online range is underwhelming and their LA stores are not easily accessible from downtown LA, although I might have to make the effort next time.

Was at my local Toys'R'Us today. The front-of-store display must be part of a world-wide promo, as our stores have also been reconfigured in the same way. Ours have a pile of different lightsabres (Aus must be the dumping ground for these) and a whole heap of McQuarrie Luke's and C-3PO/R2D2, at $25 a pop (you can see why I shop in the USA).

What has been everyone's hardest-to-find figure? I can keep an eye out when I travel, although I can almost guarantee that the price would be higher than in the US.

The Lukes and #po's were convention excliusives, worht the 25 price tag as they were 20(droids)and 15(Luke) in America.

Waves 4-5 on HTS right now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    The Lukes and #po's were convention excliusives, worht the 25 price tag as they were 20(droids)and 15(Luke) in America.
    Interesting, thanks... I live and learn. Wonder what they are doing here then? They weren't there a week ago, and there's not many people in the local market who would appreciate them I wouldn't think...

Quote Originally Posted by ANEEL View Post
    Thanks, but I think we all slept through this one. I just checked and they're sold out already.

Quote Originally Posted by ANEEL View Post

What the hell?!! Pinche HTS!! They are all sold out now!!

Thanks for the heads up though Aneel. Don't you sleep man?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    What the hell?!! Pinche HTS!! They are all sold out now!!

Thanks for the heads up though Aneel. Don't you sleep man?!!!
    Looks like it went up at 4.00am WCT, thanks Hasbro

damn...

i was up due to a bad case of jet lag - I just got back from italy where i got married - and i still missed it. i am going to every toys r us in so cal today to make up for it.
    Han Shot First...