Page 205 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305705 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 10330
    went to target balboa nothing there. that target had a sale of vehicles for $17 and figures were price cut to 6.20 from 6.99 something like that.

also forgot to mention the the tru in van nuys is having a SW special but 2 figs get the third free under9.99. not sure if that is for all tru's

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    TRU's sale is OK, if you need old pegwarmers.
    I picked up a trio of Stormtroopers for the price of 2 on Sunday.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    The Lukes and #po's were convention excliusives, worht the 25 price tag as they were 20(droids)and 15(Luke) in America.
    Once again thanks for this info. Went back there this morning to have another look. They were complete in protective cases, with the Celebration IV stickering, and the droids had a loose Celebration IV card in the back. As I left they were putting out Ben and Yoda packs from San Diego CC.

I grabbed a couple... up until now it's been for my son. Today I bought my first Star Wars figures for myself in about 25 years. These ones will stay in the packet

Hasbro has CZ4, Yoda/Kybuck and Roron Corobb up NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Hasbro has CZ4, Yoda/Kybuck and Roron Corobb up NOW!!
    sold out now! or at least CZ-4 is.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    sold out now! or at least CZ-4 is.
    Damn! I went back to order another one, just in case the one I ordered arrives smashed- and they were sold out. Guess I'll be checking all night...

Has anyone found Mcquarrie Vader or CZ4 yet? I've been hitting the Hawthorne TRU almost every day for two weeks. I see new stock get put out regularly in the morning, including gold coin Bobas and Chewies, but NEVER see Mc Vader or CZ4. If anyone can help a brotha out on these it would be most appreciated!

Hang in there, Cat! The Target I frequent has started getting in the Wave 4 case with CZ-4 and McVader (and UGH coin Marine, Mace & R2.) In fact, they had 2 cases this morning. The place was crawling with Star Wars collectors (at least 5 of us) so everything went quickly, but if one Target is getting them, it probably means other Targets will start getting them, too!

- J

got to Target late... if any new figures were out, they were completely gone leaving yesterday's 'warmers again. A couple more comic packs were out so I picked up the sole Mara/Luke for fodder. Again I got lucky with a decent paint job on Mara's head (the eye's close to true wonkiness) and a straight saber hilt... though it's no doubt supremely rubbery outta the package.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    got to Target late... if any new figures were out, they were completely gone leaving yesterday's 'warmers again. A couple more comic packs were out so I picked up the sole Mara/Luke for fodder. Again I got lucky with a decent paint job on Mara's head (the eye's close to true wonkiness) and a straight saber hilt... though it's no doubt supremely rubbery outta the package.
    No figures... I moved the Legends over again...