Page 207 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307707 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 10424
    went to target on balboa. nothing in SW. but they did have some TF deluxe brawl, bonecrusher, scorpinock, no arcee/bumblee bee. had 4 leader brawl and 1 megatron

Got my case from Wave 5 Case from EE. Anyone want a concept Vader or silver coin Boba? I'd even be willing to part with a CZ-4 if I could get a trade out of it...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I will take a Vader. PM sent
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I just ordered TF Vader/Death Star from HTS with the code, thanks for the heads-up!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My 3 Saga Legends Clone Commanders I ordered from HTS showed up today. My other two orders, for 8 Darktroopers, 3 Yellow Clone Troopers and 3 Pit Droids showed up the other day - just waiting for the order I placed yesterday (2 Imperial Officers) to show up now.

Plus, two of my three amazon orders finally shipped - good times.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Any extra Darktroopers you willing to trade Snags? and did your McSnowSnow guys ship?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Any extra Darktroopers you willing to trade Snags? and did your McSnowSnow guys ship?
    KH,

Sure, I would be willing to trade a Darkie. Shoot me a PM and LMK what you have extras of.

It looks like a couple of McSnowSnows shipped. I placed another order a few min later for 8 of them, but it appears they're going to stay backordered for the time being.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Wave 4 and 5

Hit the mother lode at Stevenson Ranch Wal-Mart tonight. They had at least 10 cases of wave 4 with the UGH figs. Lots of Cz-4's if anyone needs them as well as some McVaders. The clerk at Wal-Mart told me and another guy to go ahead and open the boxes. Grabbed UGH McStormie, Luke, Han, Mace, R2, Galactic Marine, and Biggs. Still had some left but the guy rummaging with me grabbed a bunch. Hard to stash with the stockers wandering around the aisles. As I was leaving, the clerk gave me another box and it was Wave 5. Picked up Starkiller, Revan, Malak, and Grievous. The rest of Wave 5 was left behind, if anyone can get out to Santa Clarita tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    Hit the mother lode at Stevenson Ranch Wal-Mart tonight. They had at least 10 cases of wave 4 with the UGH figs. Lots of Cz-4's if anyone needs them as well as some McVaders. The clerk at Wal-Mart told me and another guy to go ahead and open the boxes. Grabbed UGH McStormie, Luke, Han, Mace, R2, Galactic Marine, and Biggs. Still had some left but the guy rummaging with me grabbed a bunch. Hard to stash with the stockers wandering around the aisles. As I was leaving, the clerk gave me another box and it was Wave 5. Picked up Starkiller, Revan, Malak, and Grievous. The rest of Wave 5 was left behind, if anyone can get out to Santa Clarita tomorrow morning.
    Is it still worth it to go or the other guy take all the good stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Got my case from Wave 5 Case from EE. Anyone want a concept Vader or silver coin Boba? I'd even be willing to part with a CZ-4 if I could get a trade out of it...
    How did I miss this post Chaddy? (answer: I suck? ) Anyway, I PMed ya.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.