Page 208 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308708 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 10330
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Is it still worth it to go or the other guy take all the good stuff?
    I would. He didn't take everything. He did take all the McStormie UGH's but there were still some Luke and Han UGH's. There were still a few of the McVaders and CZ-4's. He beat me to the punch on the UGH Boba. There were so many cases sitting out that the only thing I can tell you is to go and check it out for yourself. Although I'm not sure where they are going to stock all those figures because the pegs are still full of Legends fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Got my case from Wave 5 Case from EE. Anyone want a concept Vader or silver coin Boba? I'd even be willing to part with a CZ-4 if I could get a trade out of it...
    Vader & CZ-4 are claimed. Thanks for your interest, everyone! If there's anything else in that case you want, let me know. I realized going through the figures again last night how many doubles I have, so pick away.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Chaddy,

I am still looking for a Starkiller, McVader, Imperial Officers and McSnowtroopers. I have very little time to go to WMs, but am always good for a meet-up in various Burbank toy store parking lots.

I found a lonely Animated Boba Fett at Pico Rivera Wal-Mart. Right in front of the pegs. Must have been a return or a holdover or something.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Thanks to CrunchyNug for the "Cars" exclusives, CZ-4 and UGH hookups!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Chaddy,

I am still looking for a Starkiller, McVader, Imperial Officers and McSnowtroopers. I have very little time to go to WMs, but am always good for a meet-up in various Burbank toy store parking lots.
    I will keep an eye out for those as well. And if I get my next case before you find those figs, I'll let you know what I have to give out.

Happy hunting!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

If anyone's got an opener Hermi Odle and / or a McQuarrie Starkiller (MOMC) I have 2 spare Darktroopers I'd be happy to trade!

- J

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    If anyone's got an opener Hermi Odle and / or a McQuarrie Starkiller (MOMC) I have 2 spare Darktroopers I'd be happy to trade!

- J
    sir lets make this happen.
    MINI MAG STANDS RULE.

Hey guys, looking for 2 CZ-4, a Mc Vader and some Ugh's. LMK if someone can help.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Hey guys, looking for 2 CZ-4, a Mc Vader and some Ugh's. LMK if someone can help.

Turbo, you seem to be about a day late with your requests recently. Read below and you'll find that I scored that same batch from someone today (minus the Vader). I'll keep my eyes open for you. Sounds like WM's are the hot spots, and Target is getting a bit warmer.