Page 209 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309709 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 10395
    Yeah I know, it's just I don't have a computer in front of my face all day and can't reply before the rest of you do.

These 3 waves are crazy hot right now. I actuality still need
    2 CZ-4's
    1 Animated Fett
    1 Mc Vader
    1 MC star killer
    1 Pre Grievous
    1 Malak
    1 Revan
    2 Anakin's
    2 Roron
    4-6 Mc Snowtroopers
    Red/Blue/Green Clones
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Got a box from amazon today with 2x 4-LOM and 1x General McQuarrie in it. For some reason they shipped my first order in two different boxes. The other box should have another General McQuarrie, 2x Han Torture Rack and 2x Smuggler Lando. Judging by the tracking, that box should be here tomorrow. Another box with a few McQuarrie Snowtroopers should be on the way as well.

In Just Found news, found at Walmart earlier today:

Saga Legends Pit Droids (RED)
    Saga Legends Biker Scout
    Saga Legends Imperial Commander (Light Hair)
    McQuarrie Starkiller
    Hermie Odle
    Darth Malak
    Darth Revan
    McQuarrie Fett
    McQuarrie Vader
    UGH Mace
    UGH R2-D2
    UGH Galactic Marine
    CZ-4

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Got a box from amazon today with 2x 4-LOM and 1x General McQuarrie in it. For some reason they shipped my first order in two different boxes. The other box should have another General McQuarrie, 2x Han Torture Rack and 2x Smuggler Lando. Judging by the tracking, that box should be here tomorrow. Another box with a few McQuarrie Snowtroopers should be on the way as well.

In Just Found news, found at Walmart earlier today:

Saga Legends Pit Droids (RED)
    Saga Legends Biker Scout
    Saga Legends Imperial Commander (Light Hair)
    McQuarrie Starkiller
    Hermie Odle
    Darth Malak
    Darth Revan
    McQuarrie Fett
    McQuarrie Vader
    UGH Mace
    UGH R2-D2
    UGH Galactic Marine
    CZ-4

-Snags
    Dude you suck! I wanted to go with you!
    (Like my posts)

Got home tonight and found a case of Wave 6 waiting for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Dude you suck! I wanted to go with you!
    I know - Pink Snags wanted to do some shopping. Wasn't planning on going, but I got roped into it.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Got home tonight and found a case of Wave 6 waiting for me.
    Anyone that has him already, want to review Han Bespin Torture.

There looks to be problems with his proportions if you open him and display him off the rack (not that most of us will - but Hasbro ought to give us quality - such that if he wasn't articulated, you know you'd all complain as well).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    I know - Pink Snags wanted to do some shopping. Wasn't planning on going, but I got roped into it.

-Snags
    Well, wish me luck tomorrow.....I'll have to talk to Pink Snags about this.....
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ANEEL View Post
    2008 WAVE 1-----PICS NEW GREE....................
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CHS87500K1lg.jpg
    Holy hell, that's a great looking Gree.

Between two Wal-Marts tonight(Pico Rivera and amazingly enough, Baldwin Park, which never seems to carry TAC), I got:

3 McQuarrie Vaders(there were a few more left behind at both places). I to keep carded, 2 to display with different helmets.
    3 Darktroopers(1 at Pico, 2 at Baldwin Park)
    2 Red AOTC Clones
    2 Gray Clone Commanders
    1 CZ-4
    1 UGH McBoba Fett(left other one at Baldwin Park)
    1 Animated Boba Fett

Passed on a crapload of different UGHs. Most were eventually plucked by a woman at Pico Rivera. Just a 3 cases of Saga Legends and wave 4 at Baldwin Park. Employee at Baldwin Park told me they hardly ever get TAC.

Shared much of bounty at Pico Rivera with two other pretty cool collectors. I bought the most of us 3, then again, I think they were a lot more caught up than I was. I had not seen any of the ones I bought until tonight.

No wave 5 at either store.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Anyone that has him already, want to review Han Bespin Torture.

There looks to be problems with his proportions if you open him and display him off the rack (not that most of us will - but Hasbro ought to give us quality - such that if he wasn't articulated, you know you'd all complain as well).
    The figure is total crap. The head sculpt is all wrong for A) the scene; and B) Han Solo. The body though is the worst part, the waist and legs are modeled after the Vintage figure's (but remolded onto the lower torso piece) and it's about 30% smaller than the upper body which looks ridiculous. Then the torso is slightly too long, and the joint in the middle is designed like garbage so it looks dreadful in use. There's nothing redeeming about the figure, and the torture rack is a letdown as well.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.