Page 210 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310710 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 10286
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Anyone that has him already, want to review Han Bespin Torture.

There looks to be problems with his proportions if you open him and display him off the rack (not that most of us will - but Hasbro ought to give us quality - such that if he wasn't articulated, you know you'd all complain as well).
    Tycho, a quick reveiw of wave 6 is up in the reveiw section.

Snags, still need the red pit droids that we discussed?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

At Torrance Walmart me and my buddy each found a McQuarrie Vader, and I got a CZ4. Yay! There was also some Gold coin stuff but I think my buddy got them all. Nothing else cool to report.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post

Snags, still need the red pit droids that we discussed?
    KH,

I'm all set on the Red Pit Droids now. After I opened my extra white pack and saw how crappy the actual figures are (they can't even stand on their own), I'm just getting one of each color to keep carded. I can still use whatever the other colors are, though (have white and red, I think there's at least one more color coming).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

So I headed over to Crenshaw WM this morning, saw El Puerco which is never a good thing. As he was on the phone, I went over to look at a stack of Transformer deluxes not realizing he was getting him so he tells me very curtly "DON'T TOUCH! Those are MINE!!!". The stack consisted of 4 '76 Camaro Bumblebees (which I don't need) and 4 of the Voyager Repaints - Ratchet and Thundercracker (which I didn't want anyhow).

So then I move over quickly to the SW figures and grabbed 2 CZ-4's

my wave 6 figures (everything except McSnowie which I wasn't able to order) arrived from amazon. I'm opening up 4-LOM as we speak

El Puerco....

The next time you see him Figrin you should give him your meanest look so he has to say, "Don't Hit! This is my face!"

I can understand if you come into the store, you're the only one, and you make a stack while you call friends to find out if they still need what you have stacked up. But I'd still be more polite about it, or even share with someone else who's there at the same time I was.

I mean that's great if you're all by yourself and have a chance at 11 cases or something. You should probably buy them and make your calls from the parking lot. If nothing else, you can return what you don't need right then and there after you reach your trading pals.

I don't know. Puerco just sounded pretty tacky to me.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

But Tycho, if El Puerco wasn't on the phone, I probably wouldn't have been able to get the CZ-4's plus the Grey clone commander for Sal. For TF's I was only looking for a Concept BB on behalf of JT...if there were 4 in that pile, I'm sure I would've been even more upset.

A bit more of my amazon order just trickled in. 2x Han Torture Rack, 2x Lando Smuggler and 2x General McQuarrie are here. Still waiting for those McSnowies...

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Got my order of 2 Lando's 2 Han's 2 4-LOM's 2 Mc Generals and 15 Mc Snowy's today. Very happy camper.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Turbo, I have an animated Fett for one of the McSnowtroopers. PM if interested
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Got my order of 2 Lando's 2 Han's 2 4-LOM's 2 Mc Generals and 15 Mc Snowy's today. Very happy camper.
    Dude, you gonna hook me up with one of those McSnowSnows? I don't know where the hell mine are. I think I got hosed.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]