Page 212 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262312712 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 10424
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    A bit further north? S.F. is practically in another hemisphere compared to L.A. Oh no, (putting my foot down), no more non-SoCal posts please. It's enough that we have San Diego, O.C. and Inland Empire findings on occasion, but let's not start throwing Frisco into the mix. I have read lots of Sacramento and S.F. reports on other sites, if SSG doesn't have a thriving Bay Area Just Found thread.
    Yes, we need to split the forum into "California" and "the Other California" Would appreciate a steer to the other sites you mentioned thanks!

The Pico Rivera Wal-Mart(not that anyone west of the 110 freeway gives a blip) seems to have gotten a lot of wave 4 and the first three Saga Legends waves in. As of yesterday they had plenty of cases with blue, yellow and red AOTC clones, some Darktroopers, a few UGH McBoba Fetts, McVaders. Collectors were literally leaving stuff behind, still on the open cases on pallets. I have to admit, the collectors I've seen have been pretty restrained. I haven't seen anyone hoarding. It seems like everyone is picking their spots, just buying what they want/need.

Baldwin Park Wal-Mart got wave 4 and some Saga Legends w ith the red AOTC droids and Darktroopers Friday night, but as of Saturday morning, they were back to their paltry TAC selections.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    The Pico Rivera Wal-Mart(not that anyone west of the 110 freeway gives a blip) seems to have gotten a lot of wave 4 and the first three Saga Legends waves in. As of yesterday they had plenty of cases with blue, yellow and red AOTC clones, some Darktroopers, a few UGH McBoba Fetts, McVaders. Collectors were literally leaving stuff behind, still on the open cases on pallets. I have to admit, the collectors I've seen have been pretty restrained. I haven't seen anyone hoarding. It seems like everyone is picking their spots, just buying what they want/need.

Baldwin Park Wal-Mart got wave 4 and some Saga Legends w ith the red AOTC droids and Darktroopers Friday night, but as of Saturday morning, they were back to their paltry TAC selections.
    This sounds like it's happening at all WalMarts- Finally! Now what the hell is Target up to?

Yeah whats up with Target, I'm ready for wave 7!

Well it's good I didn't hit the Pano WM today, because Snags raided it. The good news is he hooked me up big time!!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Yeah whats up with Target, I'm ready for wave 7!

Well it's good I didn't hit the Pano WM today, because Snags raided it. The good news is he hooked me up big time!!

Does this mean you have wave 5/6 now Turbo?

Nope, still missing a bunch.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

No. He just can't wait for those beautiful McSnowies we all want!!

For all transformers fans: I have 1 extra masterpiece skywarp figure new, sealed in it's box for sale. I bought 2 in order to get them for a lower price of $90 each to keep one sealed, but I've changed my mind and I just need one. If anyone is interested, pm me. Thanks.

Found a lone torture rack Han at an SD WalMart today. I haven't seen anyone post about finding wave 6 at retail so there it is.

Unbelievable, Burbank TRU has almost sold off the pegwarmers- I hope we see a major restock soon- but based on past years, the pegs will probably sit empty until after Xmas. There are tons of MR ForceFx lightsabers, Y-wings and Interceptors now.