Page 213 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313713 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 10330
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    For all transformers fans: I have 1 extra masterpiece skywarp figure new, sealed in it's box for sale. I bought 2 in order to get them for a lower price of $90 each to keep one sealed, but I've changed my mind and I just need one. If anyone is interested, pm me. Thanks.
    you have a pm. i put starscream for so reason in the pm. anyays its skywarp

Quote Originally Posted by Navtek View Post
    Found a lone torture rack Han at an SD WalMart today. I haven't seen anyone post about finding wave 6 at retail so there it is.
    I read a post on Rebelscum where someone found wave 6 in Las Vegas. So it makes sense you found some remnants. It's crazy how Wal-mart is getting all these waves one after another and Target barely carries even wave 4 pegwarmers.
    Galactic Barn Burner

This is 3 waves in 6 weeks, insane.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hasbro has really opened the flood gates over the course of the past few weeks. Not only are we seeing Star Wars Waves 4, 5, and 6, but they managed to flood the pegs with SW Legends Wave 2, and now 3 is showing up! Plus, their Marvel Legends Fantastic Four BAF series AND their Marvel Legends Spider-Man BAF series are starting to show up. I will be broke very shortly.

- J

I just saw the coolest thing at Hawthorne TRU: A car in the parking lot painted in Obi-wan starfighter colors, with insignias, blasters on the side, and R2 in the trunk area. The plates said "OBISHWN," and when he did his car alarm R2 started talking. Anyone know him?

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    I just saw the coolest thing at Hawthorne TRU: A car in the parking lot painted in Obi-wan starfighter colors, with insignias, blasters on the side, and R2 in the trunk area. The plates said "OBISHWN," and when he did his car alarm R2 started talking. Anyone know him?
    That guy shows up at all SW conventions and official LFL events/museum exhibits. He might be affiliated with the 501st. His car is one of the best out there, next to the Millennium Falcon car.

I always thought that was just a 'Rebel fighter' car? With A-wing colors, but obviously not an A-wing given the R2 in the back. Never seen it in person, just photos on the 'net.

I believe EE's finally got my Wave 5 case in. The charge is pending!

Now to just get an extra McVader or two and a few CZ-4s--and a few McSnowies since I missed out on the online ones--and I'll be all caught up. (Amazon order arrived today, I believe; figures, I'm the one who said "We'll all get them by next Friday" to Snags over on RS, and mine don't show up until Monday!)

Another amazon order trickled in today - this time a few McSnowies showed up. Great figure - still need to pick up a few more of them to complete my squad. Maybe Turbo will hook me up with a few of the 15 he ordered.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

thanks COMMTECh for the MP skywarp. your a good guy in my book. meet commtech for 1st time. very cool guy. super nice dude. ill be looking out for the figs you need. thanks once again. happy hunts

Hey man, it was a pleasure to meet you too. Anything you need if I can help, I'll be happy 2.