Page 214 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314714 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 10379
    Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    your a good guy in my book.
    I looked in your book, but couldn't find that guy in it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    I looked in your book, but couldn't find that guy in it at all.
    aww..man somebody got it. after all these years i didnt think somebody would find out the meaning of my forum name. i am a guru at that game. i think it is from the same makers that brought you mastermind. is it like tetris on a whole new level. maybe like tetris on steroids. maybe. im just sayin'.
    hows it going stilla. long time no hear. happy hunts

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    aww..man somebody got it. after all these years i didnt think somebody would find out the meaning of my forum name. i am a guru at that game. i think it is from the same makers that brought you mastermind. is it like tetris on a whole new level. maybe like tetris on steroids. maybe. im just sayin'.
    hows it going stilla. long time no hear. happy hunts
    Thanks. I've just been roamin the world for the past year. Mostly internet shopping for this crap. I check hasbrotoyshop.com in between tanning sessions by the pool.

As long as the new waves keep coming, I don't mind they are all hitting, but hopefully they will continue to show up without the pegwarmers from each wave botching it all up.
    Personally, I haven't seen anything past Wave 4 from Wal-Mart a couple months ago, except for a couple of Wave 4 stragglers at TRU last week for the sale. Still have not seen CZ-4 though, and that is one I need 1 more of to open (getting the first 1 from EE case soon.)

Almost bought the cool Boba Fett Fabriche Xmas statue from Target today, except it was broken in the box (Candy Cane rifle was broken).
    NoHo Target was full pegs-o-figs, but nothing really new, just assorted older Legends and TAC.

My Amazon figures DID arrive. Ripped open 4-LOM (tighter hands than the loose one I got off eBay a few weeks ago, worried I'll snap 'em so I didn't mess much; not happy about the POTF2-sculpt rifle), Lando (cheap as cheap can be, right hand can't even hold the blaster! cool holster, but disappointing overall), and Han (great accessory, lame figure; too broad up top, too skinny in the legs). I haven't opened Pharl, but I know what's coming: decent Rebel officer ala Derlin, with the puny peashooter blaster despite the back of the card showing the heftier more accurate DH-17.

I've got a sealed case of Wave 6 sitting here (ordered from BBTS for $95 shipped). If anyone would like it, shoot me a PM.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Just came back from target and noticed they restocked deluxe transformers. Hey Toon, did you finally get your CC BB this morning?

Nope, I've skipped Target the last few days. Mostly just because I've got Wave 5 at EE waiting and got most of Wave 6 yesterday, so it's only CZ-4 and extra McVaders I'd be after of what's out... funny, I DID think "Maybe I should go today just in case they've got more Transformers." Ah well, the search for '08 Bumblebee continues. So much for the "They'll be TONS of all of these in a month or two" notion!

No 08 BB's, it was a Assortment 1 like when the toys first come out!

Dang. I'd like another Barricade.

I was out at Wal-Mart really early today and they had plenty of the Deluxe waves, but not that first one with Barricade.

Gambitguru, glad you also like MP Skywarp. It's cool having another MP Seeker, huh?

I don't buy a lot of Transformers, but love the ones I pick out.

BTW, the same Wal-Mart had plenty of the new Saga Legends (wave 3?) with Pit Droids, Imperial Officers, Clone Officers from E2, etc.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.