Page 221 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321721 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 10289
    I got lucky with Cars today but not SW. From La Brea Target, I got Cutlass and Dale Jr along with a Tongue McQ for Speck but I guess you don't need it know.

From Crenshaw WM, I was able to score the 4 exclusives. They two Yoda + Kybucks and a scalper had some wave 6 in his cart.

Found a lone Darktrooper w/ Gold Coin at target today. Someone else bought the rest of the wave.

Can someone help me find the wave 3 of 25th GI JOE? If you do I will be eternally grateful!
    I need: Zartan, Stalker (Yellow and green version), Firefly, Shipwreck, Red Ninja

Wave 3???? I haven't even seen Wave 2 of the Joes!

Yeah, I found w3 this morning at Target. Surprised actually. I got Firefly & Red Ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    For some reason, Burbank TRU has a full peg of 501st blue clones- how can you tell the difference between the variant? Is it the waist articulation? They also had a few wave 4 figures. When oh when will Target get their S together?
    If you mean the SA variant, it won't be out for awhile. Maybe not even this year! Some Hasbro Q&A mentioned it a couple weeks ago I seem to recall.

Anyway, you can spot the variant from the waist joint, the upside down belt, the lack of a removable helmet, and ball-jointed shoulders

Commtech, I finally got out to Target this afternoon. Still there! Thanks a bunch! Can't wait to open him up. I think I'm done with Movie TFs for good, unless I cave in & buy the Leader Brawl or some form of Megatron. They had Wave 2 of the Robot Replicas, except for Frenzy. Jazz looked pretty sad, and Optimus downright horrible... not nearly enough blue on his head. Looked like a knock-off.

The toy aisle was a mess... the other day I saw a Jedi Luke there, but now there's just oodles of leftovers from 1 & 2, tons of space for more Legends, TAC, and Comic Packs. Nice to see CARS finally back at Target, too bad it was all Maters & old stuff. Almost-full JLU pegs, featuring the usual Batman & Superman variants... I did see Lex there the other day, but that's one of the WORST color schemes Mattel's ever tried to run with. I'll gladly stick with my old 3-pack Lex.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Almost-full JLU pegs, featuring the usual Batman & Superman variants... I did see Lex there the other day, but that's one of the WORST color schemes Mattel's ever tried to run with. I'll gladly stick with my old 3-pack Lex.
    No kidding! Lex is probably trying to kill Supes off with laughter! I actually bought one of those neon lime greens for custom fodder. I've already begun work on the mustard yellow suit that he wore in the last few episodes of JLU.

Nothing new in the Santa Clarita area. I've written off the Valencia Target. Still the same old Legends Wave 1 & 2 cluttering the pegs. I did manage to find UGH McFett and UGH Vader at WalMart mixed with remnants of Wave 4 and 5.

If anyone finds a Super Heroes Clayface (Batman villain) please, please stash!!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    If anyone finds a Super Heroes Clayface (Batman villain) please, please stash!!
    I've only seen it once and bought it but the next one I find will be yours.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I've only seen it once and bought it but the next one I find will be yours.
    Thanks Fig! I like that figure a lot.