Page 222 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322722 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 10424
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    If anyone finds a Super Heroes Clayface (Batman villain) please, please stash!!
    Whoa, just ran into one this morning at Target...if I'd only known earlier. There was Clayface & Joker. Yesterday they had Batman & Catwoman.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Whoa, just ran into one this morning at Target...if I'd only known earlier. There was Clayface & Joker. Yesterday they had Batman & Catwoman.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Hmmmm...well it says "Reference Number 1: 6" so I'm getting wave 6?

I could sure use the 2 McSnowies and maybe an extra 4-LOM but everything else can be up for grabs for you guys.

note to self: don't drink and then go online and spend money
    Don't drink and do ANYTHING online, it always haunts ya! Anyway, I'll take Pharl General McQuarrie from that case.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

went to a target today saw a couple of the bumble bee 2 packs. pick up a couple. nothing new in star wars

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    went to a target today saw a couple of the bumble bee 2 packs. pick up a couple. nothing new in star wars
    Which Target?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I know a few of you guys are collecting the UGH figs here. I have a McStormie UGH up for trade for a McSnowy. PM if interested. I might also have a McFett as well(stasehd, gonna grab it tomorrow)
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Don't drink and do ANYTHING online, it always haunts ya! Anyway, I'll take Pharl General McQuarrie from that case.
    Cool, I'll set aside a Gen. McQ for ya, JT.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I got lucky with Cars today but not SW. From La Brea Target, I got Cutlass and Dale Jr along...
    OH MY!!! I just got back from the Nascar race in Talladega,.. Yes, I'm a redneck! If ANYONE sees another Dale Jr. Car or Chrome Waltrip (Cartrip),.. PLEASE STASH! Nice score Speck!
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    this the pack with the dlx BB and Barricade? Scalpers will gobble those up & kids will never be able to get em. a shame