Page 228 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328728 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 10360
  1. #2271
    went to target today. i stashed a animated boba and cz4. pm for details.

    figs for sale/trade i got a mcchewie gold coin but the plastic is a little bit crush. if anybody need him lmk.

    JT you have a pm

  2. #2272
    Darktrooper back up on HTS

    -Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

  3. #2273
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Darktrooper back up on HTS

    -Snags
    Damn Code wont work!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  4. #2274

  5. #2275
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Damn Code wont work!
    I just used it earlier today and it worked fine for me. Have you used it before? Maybe it's keeping track of you, and will only allow you to use it once?

  6. #2276
    The code is 25FALL, not FALL25- just checking because some guys on another forum got it confused. ALL-CAPS is also necessary I believe. The code worked for me earlier today.

  7. #2277
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    The code is 25FALL, not FALL25- just checking because some guys on another forum got it confused. ALL-CAPS is also necessary I believe. The code worked for me earlier today.
    It's apparently not case sensitive, as I used 25fall and still got the deal. If it actually goes through I'll have a sweet deal per figure! And it worked for me tonight as well.

  8. #2278
    Quote Originally Posted by orionlukteel View Post
    It's apparently not case sensitive, as I used 25fall and still got the deal. If it actually goes through I'll have a sweet deal per figure! And it worked for me tonight as well.
    I entered the code in a vending machine and it delivered the candy bar to me for FREE!

  9. #2279

  10. #2280
    Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    I entered the code in a vending machine and it delivered the candy bar to me for FREE!
    Yep, that code is magical and miraculous! It saved an african nation from hunger once.
    On another note... guys: I'm also looking for DC Cyborg Superman from the same series as the Clayface figure. If you find them, please stash!! Thanks.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO