Page 228 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328728 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 10360
    went to target today. i stashed a animated boba and cz4. pm for details.

figs for sale/trade i got a mcchewie gold coin but the plastic is a little bit crush. if anybody need him lmk.

JT you have a pm

Darktrooper back up on HTS

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Darktrooper back up on HTS

-Snags
    Damn Code wont work!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Damn Code wont work!
    I just used it earlier today and it worked fine for me. Have you used it before? Maybe it's keeping track of you, and will only allow you to use it once?

The code is 25FALL, not FALL25- just checking because some guys on another forum got it confused. ALL-CAPS is also necessary I believe. The code worked for me earlier today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    The code is 25FALL, not FALL25- just checking because some guys on another forum got it confused. ALL-CAPS is also necessary I believe. The code worked for me earlier today.
    It's apparently not case sensitive, as I used 25fall and still got the deal. If it actually goes through I'll have a sweet deal per figure! And it worked for me tonight as well.

Quote Originally Posted by orionlukteel View Post
    It's apparently not case sensitive, as I used 25fall and still got the deal. If it actually goes through I'll have a sweet deal per figure! And it worked for me tonight as well.
    I entered the code in a vending machine and it delivered the candy bar to me for FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    I entered the code in a vending machine and it delivered the candy bar to me for FREE!
    Yep, that code is magical and miraculous! It saved an african nation from hunger once.
    On another note... guys: I'm also looking for DC Cyborg Superman from the same series as the Clayface figure. If you find them, please stash!! Thanks.