Page 231 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281331731 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 10380
    Found a red AOTC clone and beige pit droids legends at the new Granada Hills Target (opened Wed). There was also the Vader/Death Star Transformer and a repackaged Falcon Transformer. The later was in a different, smaller box and in vehicle mode and looked much cooler.
    Met a fellow collector there who mentioned RS and chatted for a bit. Nice guy.

Hi Guys, If anyone can help me out with some of this stuff I'd be grateful

As of now I still need a
    few MC Snowy's, I still have ZERO to date and it's killing me!!
    1 Starkiller
    2 Orange Sandtrooper
    2 Clean White Sandtrooper
    1 Red Yellow clones
    2 Ugh Mc Fett
    2 Ugh Mc trooper
    1 Ugh Luke
    1 Ugh Han
    1 Ugh Vader
    1 Ugh Wedge
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Wal Mart access restricted!

If anyone makes a WalMart run to Santa Clarita this week, let us know how the traffic is. That huge truck crash/tunnel fire happened right where the 5/14 meet, so getting to any of those stores is going to be a pain for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    If anyone makes a WalMart run to Santa Clarita this week, let us know how the traffic is. That huge truck crash/tunnel fire happened right where the 5/14 meet, so getting to any of those stores is going to be a pain for a few days.
    Saw some coverage on the news tonight anout that crash. I really wanted to make a run to the 24hr Wal-Mart last week, but couldn't, then the rain, now the closure. They had their Vader/Obiiwan transformer sets on clearance and I was going to finally bite. Could be a few days before it's worth it to even attempt to go up there.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Saw some coverage on the news tonight anout that crash. I really wanted to make a run to the 24hr Wal-Mart last week, but couldn't, then the rain, now the closure. They had their Vader/Obiiwan transformer sets on clearance and I was going to finally bite. Could be a few days before it's worth it to even attempt to go up there.
    I hit all of those stores on Thursday and Friday mornings- found a Concept Chewie, and a Darktrooper and some other random Legends goodies. If I could have those few hours back, I would've skipped and waited until the weekend, which would have been a nightmare. I have yet to see any UGH's on the pegs.

BTW, in addition to my wave 6 extras, I still have plenty of carded Stormies and a couple of carded Jawas if anyone is interested. If anyone has an extra Target receipt with regular TAC figure purchases, I desperately want to return a bunch of figures that were case extras- and don't have any valid receipts since Target has sucked for the last few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post

As of now I still need
    2 Ugh Mc Fett
    2 Ugh Mc trooper

I have 1 UGH Fett and 2 UGH Stormies I am willing to trade Turbo. LMK
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Not much going on lately. Please stash the following for me if you see them:

Saga Legends Red AOTC Trooper
    Saga Legends Sandtrooper (clean, orange pauldron)
    Saga Legends Sandtrooper (clean, white pauldron)
    Saga Legends Pit Droids (tan)
    Saga Legends RA-7
    Saga Legends TC-14
    Saga Legends Black R4 Droid

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Not much going on lately. Please stash the following for me if you see them:

Saga Legends Red AOTC Trooper
    Saga Legends Sandtrooper (clean, orange pauldron)
    Saga Legends Sandtrooper (clean, white pauldron)
    Saga Legends Pit Droids (tan)
    Saga Legends RA-7
    Saga Legends TC-14
    Saga Legends Black R4 Droid

-Snags

The mighty Snags asking for the mortals' help????? Have your powers diminished? LOL!

Will stash if found.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    The mighty Snags asking for the mortals' help????? Have your powers diminished? LOL!

Will stash if found.
    Thanks, bro.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Target.com has the AT-RT Assault Squad exclusive ready to order and ship right now.

http://www.target.com/Star-Wars-AT-R...489382-1918231