Page 234 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334734 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 10330
    I went to 3 Best Buys and none had the Voyagers! Crap!

City of Hawthorne Best Buy sold out of the voyagers within 5 minutes. I wanted a damn Megatron!

Just missed the McSnowies on HTS.com. The Legends droids are now in stock though.

Hts-----legends Wave 5-----tc-14 And The Rest Is Up-----no Raven
    MINI MAG STANDS RULE.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    You're right. Culver City's the closest shopping district. There's a TRU, Target and a collector's shop called Big Lou's at the corner of Jefferson and Sepulveda. Used to be a Kay Bee Toys at the mall just a little further down, but she's gone now.
    Found all these thanks. What there IS at the mall (Fox Hills) nowadays is a small store called Toy Box. They had UGH Marine, Mace Windu and R2-D2, as well as some CZ-4's and a Concept Vader. You'd have to REALLY want them though, he's charging $12.99

Didn't find a Best Buy though sorry Gambit.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    On another note: today I got the Transformers target exclusive DVD transforming case. There where a bunch of people at the store buying them like crazy. I will open it this evening after work.
    Does anyone know if this is the same one which will be available at general retail here in Aus? Didn't see it when I was out today.

I picked up TC-14 and RA-7 from HTS. Now all I'm looking for are Blue and Red AOTC Clones.

Picked up all 3 Saga Legends W5 droids on HTS a few min ago. Good times.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Just came home from dinner and refreshed HTS too and was still able to get a box o' droids. Ordered 10:26. Glad to not have to search for Darktrooper anymore and done with RA-7 , R4, and TC-14 too.

Has anyone received Pit Droids from HTS yet? I was wondering what color is out there. I ordered a set last week and ordered 2 more tonight. I hope they are varied. I've only picked up the tan set in stores. I noticed to AOTC Clone has been split into different listings for color, but not the droids.

Also, interesting if McSnowy was available again today, as when I ordered mine last week, it shows as 7-9 business days to ship, and is not scheduled to ship until the 24th. Wonder when someone tonight is expected to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieScott View Post
    I'm out and about in LA tomorrow but work has stored us at Marina Del Rey for a change, and I'm not familiar with this corner of town. The nearest shopping precinct seems to be Culver City, an area which doesn't get much of a mention here, but if I can get there without too much fuss I'll keep an eye out.
    Marina Del Rey is south of Venice Beach, north of the airport, and west of Culver City. As mentioned, there's not much in the way of toy shopping around there, Culver City to the east has 2 Targets, 1 TRU, and a scalper shop named "Big Lou's" - there's a second TRU just northeast of there, but it's a hellhole.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieScott View Post
    Does anyone know if this is the same one which will be available at general retail here in Aus? Didn't see it when I was out today.
    Yeah, it's the same transforming case.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.