Page 24 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834741245241024 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    i should've mentioned it earlier JT but please stash any galactic marines you find at your local stores. i still need 2 more of them.
    D'oh! Will do in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    Awww, it seems like the photos got wiped out, too!

After a brief search on Google, I found the page with the Headphones pic on it... but the links don't work.

Link

Guess we have to keep a lookout for these guys and snap some more pix!

- J!
    Hmm, something's odd about that, if the attachment was totally gone the system wouldn't give that notice, it'd say "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator". I'll see if Steve can find it from the admin section.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Burbank TRU had a bunch of remnants of Saga wave 9 at lunch- several HoloKenobis, but no clones to be found. They also have the TAC wave out on a white rack at the end of the aisle, but nothing except Obi Wan and R2.

A case of TAC Wave 2 just showed up at my door. Good times.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    A case of TAC Wave 2 just showed up at my door. Good times.
    I'll give you $50 for one of those Boba's!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I'll give you $50 for one of those Boba's!!!
    I already sold it to Headphones for $60!
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Yikes, maybe I should keep my order of a Boba Fett for $14.99 from BBTS and Stormtrooper for $12.99.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Wanna give a hug shout out to FB for supplying the DPCI for TAC for me as I got my Clones, Miners and conecept Stormies today.

Another favor: can someone PM me the DCPI for the Order 66 packs?
    just as long as it's a man hug

i'm PMing you the Order 66 DCPI right now
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Thanks again FB, will try it out later this week.

Thakns to BlueSnags for sending it too.

It should have said HUGE shout out, not hug.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Local Hot Wheels Collector Caught In Grocery Store Raid!

OK, one of my local area guys finally did do something funny. I saw "Hot Wheels Bob" leaving Ralph's empty handed this morning, after our regular sighting during our Target toy run.

At Target, he bought all the Hot Wheels Batmobiles - 3 of them I think. He's not a scalper and does collect (he makes a living as a graphic design artist I believe), but he said the Batmobiles will make great trade-bait. So the greed-bug got him this morning. Another guy, "Starbuck," said the Batmobiles weren't that rare, but that some guy they trade with (probably at the Swap Meet) would take them.

Well, these guys are the regular morning crew at my store, along with 3 or so others. A seldom seen guy who does only Star Wars was seen today and he got into my isle ahead of me. He's very quiet and I just asked him "Ya only collect Star Wars?" and he only said, "Uh-huh." I don't peg him for a scalper, but you never know. I haven't seen any of us really get anything from that Target in the morning - it's just a shopping ritual - that's all.

So next I go to Ralph's to get some milk, fruit, and breakfast cereal. I'm checking out after doing my shopping, and there goes Bob past me, empty handed. He said a friendly, "Hello" - he's a nice guy - but leaving a grocery store empty handed? You just KNOW he was looking through their Hot Wheels! Too funny. I'm going to tell everyone else tomorrow. I guess you can't have enough Batmobiles?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Has anyone seen the TMNT twopacks that include a baddie called "Gato" and one called "Aquila"? I'm trying to help an out of state friend out and have only seen two other ones. If it's not Star Wars Hasbro and Lord of the Rings before, I'm pretty clueless.
    Galactic Barn Burner