Page 241 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341741 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 10424
    Target Burbank had Legends this AM, picked up all 3 droids for myself, and a scout for g/f's son. Only a pair of Landos and a Ralph left from yesterday's Wave 6, nothing else 'new'. I left one scout and one sandtrooper (orange pauldron) and the clone Sergeant. Paint was iffy and I've got a pair from last year that just need the complete stripe. It was the 'variant' version with the dots high on the chest, if anyone's curious

went to target on topanga the one in the mall. i saw the newer legends figs. the had the all the driods but they were charging 7.64 a figures plus tax it cost 8.27. man thats pretty prices so passed on the figs. i ask the sales clerk if they price match to compare with other targets he said no, they price different at different targets. probobly see somewhere else for cheaprer.

went to new target in granada hills. picked up a clone(green) and a scout. but contemplating on wheter to keep it or return it.

went to walmart fallbrook. a lot legends but nothing good. they the new fantastic 4 set, if anybodys looking for those.

still need mcsnowies

turbo when do you want to meet. LMK

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    went to target on topanga the one in the mall. i saw the newer legends figs. the had the all the driods but they were charging 7.64 a figures plus tax it cost 8.27. man thats pretty prices so passed on the figs. i ask the sales clerk if they price match to compare with other targets he said no, they price different at different targets. probobly see somewhere else for cheaprer.
    Well, I'd suggest buying them anyway, then buy figures at a cheaper Target and return them to the more expensive one with your other receipt- since the DPCI for each line is the same for each figure.

HEY TURBO! You've got guys waiting to trade with you- drop us a line man!

Saw this a lot in San Francisco, land prices and, hence, shopping centre rents are higher there, and prices on most toys (not just Star Wars) were higher at both Target and TRU.

As I've said before, outside the US figures sell for an average of $13-14, so if I can pick up any for $8.27 I'm doing really well.

Gambit, I take it you no longer need a Region 4 Transformers DVD now that they have made an appearance in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by AussieScott View Post

Gambit, I take it you no longer need a Region 4 Transformers DVD now that they have made an appearance in the US?
    yea, i dont need one anymore. i picked 2 up from target. but thank you anyways and thanks for the help

yea, i dont need one anymore. i picked 2 up from target. but thank you anyways and thanks for the help
    Can't say I blame you... at $50 Aus it would work out to about $45US. I bought mine at Target At that price we can live with NTSC... wish I could have bought 50, I'd make a killing on the local Ebay!

Is it still called scalping when the people you're selling to are still getting it cheaper than they would have otherwise?

saw in the paper today ad that taret has sw figs for $5.99. can any you guys vouch for this?/ wonder if the do price adjustments even though you get a dollor and some change back

I know for a fact target will do adjustments within 14 days, maybe longer.

saw in the paper today ad that taret has sw figs for $5.99. can any you guys vouch for this?/ wonder if the do price adjustments even though you get a dollor and some change back
    Yes, I saw sale tags for the SW figures at Target today. $5.99 as you stated.

Hopefully this will help out the pegwarmer situation but I'm afraid that it won't.

Went to Disneyland today amid the amazing winds. Picked up a Darth Maul Mr. Potato Head, and the Mickey/Minnie/Donald SW figs. They're sold out of Darth Goofy- anyone have an extra?