Page 242 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342742 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 10380
    Hey guys, I found the remanents of toonimator's find at Target over the weekend. The bubbles were smashed though. Well if anyone has or sees these I need them,

Scout's
    The latest 3 droids
    Starkiller
    MCsnowy's
    Ugh Han
    Ugh Luke
    Ugh Vader
    Ugh Wedge
    Ugh stormy
    2 Ugh Fetts
    Green Clone
    Pre Cyborg
    Any of the Sandtroopers but the dirty white version.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Hey guys, I found the remanents of toonimator's find at Target over the weekend. The bubbles were smashed though. Well if anyone has or sees these I need them,

Scout's
    The latest 3 droids
    Starkiller
    MCsnowy's
    Ugh Han
    Ugh Luke
    Ugh Vader
    Ugh Wedge
    Ugh stormy
    2 Ugh Fetts
    Green Clone
    Uh, me too. I ordered all this from EE but it's starting to feel like KEBCO all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Uh, me too. I ordered all this from EE but it's starting to feel like KEBCO all over again.
    That's why I dropped EE. They got a ton of business from me and many of you guys, but not anymore.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

EE has gone downhill in a hurry.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Ee

Yup, all of my EE business were quickly moved over to NFC. Cheaper too! I do miss my dusty trips across NoHo for will-call pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Yup, all of my EE business were quickly moved over to NFC. Cheaper too! I do miss my dusty trips across NoHo for will-call pickup.
    Nothing like driving over to EE headquarters during a lunch break to pick up some figs and seeing a crack deal going down on the street corner in the process. Good times.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Nothing like driving over to EE headquarters during a lunch break to pick up some figs and seeing a crack deal going down on the street corner in the process. Good times.
    Agreed. It was fun to go there -- I felt like getting my toys right out of a secret warehouse. They'll probably still get my business, though, if they come out with a R5 exclusive set. I dig Red Leader's droid --

Tru

Met up with Turbo at Burbank TRU tonight. While cruising the aisles, we saw Ray Park (Darth Maul himself) with his family- shopping in the girlie aisles. Too bad they didn't have any Maul Legends figures, I might have asked him to sign one.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post

Scout's
    The latest 3 droids
    Starkiller
    MCsnowy's
    Ugh Han
    Ugh Luke
    Ugh Vader
    Ugh Wedge
    Ugh stormy
    2 Ugh Fetts
    Green Clone
    Concept Grievous
    Turbo, you must mean Pre Cyborg Grievous and not the Star Wars Shop exclusive Concept Grievous, right?

By "dirty white sandtrooper", do you mean the orange pauldron one?
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion