Page 244 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294344744 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 10341
    Well, I have very little interest in EU, aside from Clone Wars and possibly the upcoming TV shows.

Hit up Glendale Target (old habits die hard) at opening today. Found (and stashed -- PM for location) a Red Clone. The 5.99 discounted price applies here, to both TAC and SL. I'm keeping an eye on the Cars section for you guys, too. Nothing that anyone was looking for today --

My Target had 4 Gold Coin Dark Troopers. I called all my friends from the 'ol Circle and everyone had ordered him from HTS already. So I left all but 1 of them that I picked up for this one dude that shops at my store and that I know wants all the GH's. If he doesn't need it, I'll return it.

They also had a Concept Chewbacca and I picked that up. I guess in my dioramas, I'd like the aliens for PT scenes to be slightly different from the ones in my OT scenes. "Chewie" can be on the Outland Freighter with Anakin and Padme, as well as in Club Outlander. If I keep running across him, maybe another could go in the pod race arena?

This way all my alien extras aren't Rodians, Quarrens, Gran, Ithorians, etc.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Some wave 5 (4 from the wave) at Burbank Target today, and some more Legends (no clone officers, but the blond Imp which I picked up; a Shockie, couple orange-pauldron dirty sandies, droids, scouts). They have Wave 3 Joes as well, picked up Firefly and Stalker. Shipwreck looked horrible, and there were 3 or 4 Red Ninjas. Crazy. "Let's take a non-classic cheap overseas repaint from late in the RAH line and put it into the 25th anniversary collection! Brilliant! Let's ALSO make it a major army builder and put tons of 'em in each assortment instead of regular Cobra Troopers or extra black-Timber Snake Eyes! GENIUS!"

Turbo, stashed the Legends droids and pre-cyborg Grievous for ya.

I guess I got the dreggs from Burbank Target then. I grabbed the lone Biker Scout, left the orange pauldron Sandies.

I found a few Joes too this morning, but the real excitement was the discovery of Comic Packs w4. I was a bit late getting to Target, but I did get to see the 3 new ones. All I got was the pack with the 2 Jedi, but there was also the 2 Pilots and Anakin w/ Assassin Droid...on sale too.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I found a few Joes too this morning, but the real excitement was the discovery of Comic Packs w4. I was a bit late getting to Target, but I did get to see the 3 new ones. All I got was the pack with the 2 Jedi, but there was also the 2 Pilots and Anakin w/ Assassin Droid...on sale too.

Sweet. Hope Burbank gets 'em this week! Their pegs are all but empty, one set per peg.

Stashed a "Cars" Mia/Tia set at Burbank TRU today. It's hidden with a Yeti as well. PM for the location.

if any guys see gi joes wave 2 or 3 can you please stash. i need to troop build and need zartan and serpentor especially.
    thanks,

also i need couple mcsnoiwes.

I've got an extra McVader (not UGH), if anyone is interested...