Page 247 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347747 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 10424
    I have an extra Malak and Hermi Odle. Anyone want to trade for UGHs?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

Stashed a set of W4 comic packs and a CARS Dinoco 400 set at the same Target. PM for location.

-Snags
    Update: Stash has been claimed.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Did any of you guys get shipping notices for the McSnowtroopers that you ordered from HTS 2 weks ago? Today was the day they were supposed to ship out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I have an extra Malak and Hermi Odle. Anyone want to trade for UGHs?
    I don't have any UGHs I want to get rid of (just the 1) but if I find any in the next few days, I'll take you up on both.

Anybody know why traffic was extra horrible here in Hollywood tonight? I'm guessing it's a combination of the filming AND the movie premiere on Hollywood blvd driving all the suckers down onto Sunset and Fountain and even DeLongpre, but it seemed extra dense even for that.

Oh, that reminds me, MC Chris is doing a show at the Knitting Factory next week, Monday at 7:30p, I know, not the greatest day or time, but still, you gotta give it up for one of the nerdcore kings.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Stopped by CC Target today and saw a couple new JLU 3 packs. One was Starman, Flash and Dr Fate and the other was the former TRU exclusive "Injustice League" Batman, Superman and Hawkgirl on new card. I'm thinking that I just missed the Fire and Ice 3 pack. Does anyone know if it's out yet?

If anyone in the Burbank/Glendale/ER/Culver City area comes accross the new SW comic Packs at Target, can you please stash me a set. Thanks.
    DA, you're the first person to report seeing those packs. While we can't know for sure, you might've missed Fire/Ice/GL or Mr. Miracle/Darkseid/Orion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Did any of you guys get shipping notices for the McSnowtroopers that you ordered from HTS 2 weks ago? Today was the day they were supposed to ship out.
    No, and my PayPal payment goes from pending to through back to pending. I'm ready to cancel all of my orders due to Hasbro's rotten service. Found 2 Snowtroopers at retail so I may just cancel it regardless.

Anakin and Corobb were supposed to ship out today too and haven't.

I ordered a GI Joe Cobra 5-pack that was supposed to ship today, when I called HTS, I was told that they're now on backorder. Booo

I heard a rumor that HasbroToyShop is actually operated by a bunch of trained chimpanzees. It's true, oh it's damn true.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    I heard a rumor that HasbroToyShop is actually operated by a bunch of trained chimpanzees. It's true, oh it's damn true.

-Snags
    Well, at least they're trained. The ones running the HasbroToyShop booth at Comic Con must've been the untrained ones!

Job

Well, I started the new job today- barely a gap in employment- thank my lucky star systems. Ran into Plumber Bob and Hootie at Burbank Kmart this morning. Found some wave 5 stuff. Prices are outrageous though- $8.39 each, and they are marked as "SW GR HT FIG". Is this a mistake?