Page 248 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298348748 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 10330
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    I heard a rumor that HasbroToyShop is actually operated by a bunch of trained chimpanzees. It's true, oh it's damn true.

-Snags
    I think they are actually Headphones' cousins running the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Well, I started the new job today- barely a gap in employment- thank my lucky star systems. Ran into Plumber Bob and Hootie at Burbank Kmart this morning. Found some wave 5 stuff. Prices are outrageous though- $8.39 each, and they are marked as "SW GR HT FIG". Is this a mistake?
    The only mistake was going into Kmart.....

Congrats on the new job.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    I heard a rumor that HasbroToyShop is actually operated by a bunch of trained chimpanzees. It's true, oh it's damn true.

-Snags
    At this point I believe it, 2 freakin weeks and they dont have them in stock, what a bunch of carp.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Burbank Target had two more sets of Wave 4 Comic Packs this AM; no basics or Legends again.

Hit a few Targets and found SL Officer (light brown hair) variant. I also stumbled upon those same 2 JLU 3-packs...Dr. Fate/Starman & Lords Hawkgirl - no sign of Fire and Ice though. Anyone know if they're in that same case or not?

Los Feliz TRU at opening; anxious group waiting to get in (were one of you guys there as well --?). Full pegs of Lando, Elis, Luke w/bone, Galactic Marine, zzzzzzzz. A few scattered Gen. McQuarrie, 4-LOM, Red Clones.

Whither Concept Vader, Starkiller, Snowie --?

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Burbank Target had two more sets of Wave 4 Comic Packs this AM; no basics or Legends again.
    Did you stash any?

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Well, at least they're trained. The ones running the HasbroToyShop booth at Comic Con must've been the untrained ones!
    Half and half, the first guy I got was a total tool and didn't understand the punch policy, double-punched my badge so I couldn't buy more later. Then the second person (same transaction) got my order right and accidentally threw in an extra item for free.

I went to head out for a run this morning only to discover that traffic on the 5 was an unusually bad basta*d AND I had forgot to check fluid levels so the car overheated from lack of coolant. Smooooooth. I luckily got off at stadium way which is still fairly near my house, pulled over for a few to let it cool, and got home before it redlined. Now waiting for it to cool down, then gonna get some coolant and oil (I haven't checked the oil levels either even though it's been garaged for over a year ).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Did you stash any?
    I took two of the three of one set. (Anakin and the Xwing guys).

went to tarert nordhoff. nothing new

went to target corbin. finally picked up a zartan.

went to TRU van nuys. nothing there. but the scalper shop next to it. got the neew wave of SW i think wave 6. she had a mcsolo but she was charging $25 wow. i asked if i could see the rest of the wave, she said no. i hate that store i always get frustrated when im in there

went to target at the mall in topanga. i found like 4 zartan. i guess when it rains it pours. left a bunch of other gi joes. also found a lone olde, i picked him up on an impulse buy.

oh if any of you guys still need the transformers transforming dvd, pm me there were about 24 left.

ok all i need now is at least 2 serpentors(no more zartans) and couple mcsnowies man these guys are really hard to get.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    ....but the scalper shop next to it. got the neew wave of SW i think wave 6. she had a mcsolo but she was charging $25 wow. ...
    DO you need a wave 6 solo? I got an extra one.