Page 250 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300350750 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 10330
  1. #2491
    Hasbrotoyshop.com has Legends Wave 4? (droids and Biker Scout) up right now. It doesn't look like the 25% off code is working anymore.

  2. #2492
    • WM Rosemead - tons of TAC and SL waves that are pegwarming everywhere else, but they had MOUNTAINS of it. No McNuthin'.
    • WM Baldwin Hills - This store is such a waste of time, it appears they've stopped stocking TAC altogether.
    • WM Covina - all of wave 6 minus McSnow, these are on an island, not on the aisle. Lots of legends, which are on sale for $5.39 (the shelf tag isn't specific enough so I made them give me a couple TAC Stormies for the price).
    • TRU Covina - nothing impressive this time, but it feels like they're trying.
    • WM Duarte - bupkis.
    • Target Duarte - even less.
    • TRU Monrovia - nothing of note, they're another TRU that feels like it's trying but just can't get traction with what Hasbro sends them.
    • Target Pasadena 1-story - zip.
    • Target Eagle Rock - so much nothing that it hurt a little.

    What an incredible waste of time! That run for WMs up the 10 is not going to stay in my repetoire, the rewards are too little and the traffic getting to the 10 adds insult to the injury. I know there are a couple Targets up there too - Rosemead and Baldwin Hills - but getting to them is awkward, eventually it feels like being a pinball.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  3. #2493
    Dang, JediTricks!

    That's an impressive run of stores. I feel exhausted after hitting two stores in one day. It sure is tough running these toys down --

    Thanks for the report!

  4. #2494
    Yeah, it was crazy, I wanted to see what I could do free of time and distance constraints - I suppose I could have gone farther even, there's a WM in Glendora and way out past Ontario, and I could have sidetracked to Pico Rivera or that one down in helltown, but the idea was to make a cleaner loop - up the 10, north on Azusa ave, and down the 210/134. I just wish I had better news to report from those locations.

    I *think* I forgot to mention a Yoda/Kybuck at WM Covina, I didn't consciously remember seeing it but while I was reading the forums thread about Yoda it visually popped into my head - they had a couple Roron Corobbs as well (the figure nobody apparently wants) so it's a weird one.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  5. #2495
    I was at the Rosemead WM about 2 weeks ago and they had the same mountains that JT was talking about

    I got a partial order from HTS - Darktrooper, Grey clone commander and the free VTSC Leia.

  6. #2496
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    What an incredible waste of time! That run for WMs up the 10 is not going to stay in my repetoire, the rewards are too little and the traffic getting to the 10 adds insult to the injury. I know there are a couple Targets up there too - Rosemead and Baldwin Hills - but getting to them is awkward, eventually it feels like being a pinball.
    3/4 of that area is Frank 'N Sons territory.

  7. #2497
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    3/4 of that area is Frank 'N Sons territory.
    Yeah, but at this point, that's the entire LA county area. Damn jerks.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  8. #2498
    I still have a 25th Serpentor up for grabs if any local peeps needs one.

    Also Masterpiece Starscream has started showing up at Walmarts, if anyone finds an extra please stash or buy for me! It's apparently $48.99.

  9. #2499
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    I still have a 25th Serpentor up for grabs if any local peeps needs one.

    Also Masterpiece Starscream has started showing up at Walmarts, if anyone finds an extra please stash or buy for me! It's apparently $48.99.
    yeah i cant wait til that comes out. i want two.

    ill take your serpentor. do you hunt in the la area seeing that you are from hawthorne. thanks. i have an extra precyborg grevious, if want to trade

  10. #2500
    Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    yeah i cant wait til that comes out. i want two.

    ill take your serpentor. do you hunt in the la area seeing that you are from hawthorne. thanks. i have an extra precyborg grevious, if want to trade
    PM sent to you.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO