Page 253 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303353753 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 10427
    Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    Long Beach Wal Mart...

Found RA-7's, 2 McQuarrie Vaders, 3 McQuarrie Snowtroopers, R4-19's, and a bunch of SL Scouts, also found 2 SL TC-14's, but that's another story in another thread LOTS of UGH r2's, mace and the prequel red snowtrooper looking guy (you can tell I'm VERY into the prequels HAHA) and the racks were filled with sandtroopers but ALL of them were super dirty orange paldron Also the usual suspects of wave's 4, 5 and 6. Anakin with his shirt off was there and yoda on the kybuck(sp?) as well. I don't stash cuz sadly, I don't have anyone to stash for but if anyone's ever looking for anything, let me know, I'll do my best to help!
    awww....man i need some mcsnowies, never seen at retail. i think all of us here are looking for snowies. if you see any please stash

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Ugh, you have to be f'ing kidding me! 9am is too early for me, I was barely hanging in there when it was 10am. I guess the scalpers petitioned the store to make it easier for them to screw both customers and the store itself over.
    They change the opening times at TRU to 9 am around this time every year.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    awww....man i need some mcsnowies, never seen at retail. i think all of us here are looking for snowies. if you see any please stash
    Will do!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    Yeah, what the hell is a McSnowie? I'm pretty sure it's just a rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Next one I find is yours and (knock on wood) I've been lucky in McSnow department found 5 so far but already gave them to other people and ok for reals now, I have from Dec 19th to end of January off from school/work, can we PLEASE do dinner...I will drive up to your location as I likes to be gettin' out o' the LBC from time to time...see what living here is doing to my language??????????
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    ... and what to me wondering eyes should appear but bits & pieces of... Wave 7! I only picked up Tycho, but they also had the Spirit Anakin and Ewok-captured R2. No McQuarrie Han Solo which is really the only one I wanted when I first saw this wave at C4.

- J
    Crap I still need some of wave 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    Next one I find is yours and (knock on wood) I've been lucky in McSnow department found 5 so far but already gave them to other people and ok for reals now, I have from Dec 19th to end of January off from school/work, can we PLEASE do dinner...I will drive up to your location as I likes to be gettin' out o' the LBC from time to time...see what living here is doing to my language??????????
    YES. I'll be in China from this Friday until around Thanksgiving. Then...nada.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Crap I still need some of wave 5.
    What do you need?

Update: For those of you who are finding loads of wave 7 at Walmart, would you please grab me a McSolo? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    yea mcsnowie, you can order one at mcdonalds, right after you order a butterfinger mcflurry.

went to walmart tonight no wave 7. they had a lot of legend boxes. i estimate to be around 4-5 boxes of legneds. wave 4 and 5 revision 4.4,1, 3(dont really know the revisions. there was one guy there having a field day with hot wheels i say he opened around 6 boxes and got all treasure hunts.
    pm for which walmat.

Picked up a 2nd McVader & 2nd CZ-4 this morning at Burbank Target. UGH Mace & Marine were hanging out, too, and some Legends.