Page 255 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355755 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 10378
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Have any of you guys received the McSnowys from HTS yet? I called today and mine are still backordered.
    Hell, I'm still waiting on my McVader, which has been backordered for weeks. Hope your McSnowys show up soon!

Hey guys, good to see that some of you guys scored wave 7! I canceled my HTS order today for a few reasons, mostly because they are morons! Anyways, I need

2 Tat Annie's
    2 Hammer Jedi's
    Clean Orange and white Sandy's
    Oh and can't forget about a few Mc Snowy's.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

My HTS order was shipped, but the Biker Scouts are still pending. Is it possible to cancel that part of the order and get it refunded?

Well, this time I decided to try to avoid the scalper scum and headed northeast instead into the valley. As Deoxy already knows, I found a couple figs. Then I kept driving, and driving, and driving. The Topanga Canyon blvd exit off the 118 is breathtaking, there's an amazing rock formation right after you make that left (the namesake of Stoney Point state park, I'll wager). Here are my sightings from the trip:
    • Panorama City WM - 1 mangled UGH Biggs.
    • Van Nuys Target - 1 Hermi Odle, 1 3PO/Salacious, mine now. Sitting right on the front of the pegs, very odd.
    • Porter Ranch WM - nada.
    • Porter Ranch TRU - tons of Saggy Legends, nothing new from the looks of it, just 2 TAC figs.
    • Canoga Park Target - 3 UGHs and McVader, I bought an UGH Galactic Marine and McVader. (McVader's up for trade, I need McLeia and McSnowie and my god are these McNames dopey)
    • West Hills WM - mountain of SLs and old TAC.
    • West Hills Target - nothing, but how wild is it that there's a Target and WM in the same shopping center? There's a Kohls too, but I've never been and heard they only occasionally have SW, I was burned out on walking through stores by then.
    • Woodland Hills TRU - zip, spotted it on the way to the 101 for the trip home and figured WTF.
    So that route was another 60 miles, just like my easterly route, and it took around the same 4 hours with all the stopping, plus early lunch at Porter Ranch In-n-Out (it smelled sooo good to not go there, the place is like an old folks' home though with all the elderly customers). All in all, I did the 101, 170, 405, 118, highway 27, and finally the 101 back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I have an extra Malak and Hermi Odle. Anyone want to trade for UGHs?
    You still have Malak? If so, I have an UGH Galactic Marine with your name on it. I would have gotten you that UGH Biggs but it was kinda ravaged.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    They change the opening times at TRU to 9 am around this time every year.
    I guess I'll be missing openings, maybe I'll hit the Sunday 10am openings still but I doubt it. At least I won't have to look at the frelling scalper scum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    I'm sure billions of cochroaches around the world are celebrating this development.
    7 months ago much?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Anyways, I need
    2 Hammer Jedi's
    I have an extra Roron Corobb for ya's.

My wants list is finally down to a feeling of non-horror:
    • Darth Malak (unless Speck has one for me)
    • Pre-Cyborg Grievous
    • 2x McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Hero
    • 2x McQuarrie Concept Snowtrooper (although I may have a lead on 1)
    • all of wave 7
    • SL Sandtrooper with Evolutions body and weapon: http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2007/IMG_7358.jpg
    • Transformers Masterpiece Starscream (WM-exclusive)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    All in all, I did the 101, 170, 405, 118, highway 27, and finally the 101 back.
    i was trying to fig it out, but you didnt go on the 5?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    My HTS order was shipped, but the Biker Scouts are still pending. Is it possible to cancel that part of the order and get it refunded?

I should say it is because they shorted me a figure on a shipment and when I called about it, they asked me if I wanted:

A) To wait until they had more in stock to ship
    B) Credit on the site
    C) Refund

So, you should get those choices at least
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Oh and can't forget about a few Mc Snowy's.
    They keep harrassing me to take them to their rightful owner!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    i was trying to fig it out, but you didnt go on the 5?
    That would have been a more direct trip, but my first destination was Panorama City which is up the 101, it turns into the 170 then I get off on Roscoe. From that WM (it's about 2 miles west of the Roscoe offramp), another mile west is the 405 and eventually there's the 118, soon after is Porter Ranch exit. The 405 picks up the 118 only a mile west of the 5, so the 5 absolutely would have been a smarter choice if I had cut Panorama City out of the list (but that's 2 stores, the Target was my best find too).

I should probably check out the 5 north soon, I already know that the 5 south from my place is as convoluted as the devil's rectum so I try to avoid it at all costs - I even drive an extra mile down Vermont ave and sit in heavy traffic on the 101 south there when I need the 10 or 60 because the 5 is just a horror show.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    They keep harrassing me to take them to their rightful owner!
    How can you understand them under that crazy helmet design and its skirt?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

HTS has most of the new Marvel Legends wave and FF4 wave in stock. But sold out of Hydra Soldier, Sue Storm, and Namor.

Sue Storm (aka the Invisible Broad ) and Namor were at Baldwin Park WM on Sunday (they were on a separate island near the far end of toys), first time I had seen Sue. No Hydra Soldiers. The Thing is the star of this wave IMO, I've not seen Silver Surfer in person or the Hydra Soldier, but Dr Doom who should have been good just looks very plain.