Page 256 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306356756 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 10414
    JT, I'm going to tell Al Gore on you that you're contributing to global warming!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Have any of you guys received the McSnowys from HTS yet? I called today and mine are still backordered.
    Mine were ordered Oct 11. Web account says estimated delivery Oct 24, but does not show they are shipped yet. I did notice they were available at some paoint after I ordered so I guess they are really backed up.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    ...but Dr Doom who should have been good just looks very plain.
    Have you seen it in person? That Dr. Doom for me, is the best version so far. But that's just my opinion.

ALL the FF4 and ML Brood figures back in stock now at HTS! Plus free shipping and save $10 if your order is over $50 with code FTIER7. Plus they threw in a free Dr. Octopus Titanium paperweight!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    JT, I'm going to tell Al Gore on you that you're contributing to global warming!
    Says the man driving the SUV that gets nearly half the mileage of my sporty 4-banger coupe.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Have you seen it in person? That Dr. Doom for me, is the best version so far. But that's just my opinion.
    Yes, they had several for me to examine and pass up, I was very disappointed in how underwhelming his armor looked, both in sculpt and in that crappy milky gray plastic they try to pass off as silver.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    ALL the FF4 and ML Brood figures back in stock now at HTS! Plus free shipping and save $10 if your order is over $50 with code FTIER7. Plus they threw in a free Dr. Octopus Titanium paperweight!
    I tried the code out, and all I got was the $10 off. They were still charging for shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    I got to agree with Commtech. I think Doom is the best figure in this wave. I also like the Thing too, but he's just way to small. Come on, the Invisible Woman looks taller than he does.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I tried the code out, and all I got was the $10 off. They were still charging for shipping.
    I think your merchandise total has to be at least $50 to get the free shipping.

McSnowies! McSnowies! McSnowies!

HTS right now -- 11:50AM. Starkiller, Pre-Grievous, etc. Go go go!

Holy cow... they have all the McQuarries in stock except for Luke and Chewie! They even have the Obi-Wan & Yoda set! Hopefully anyone who orders will actually get their items!

- J