Page 258 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268308358758 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 10330
    TRU Valencia had all Wave 6 including McSnowies. Picked up the only 2 they had on the pegs. Nothing at WalMart Stevenson Ranch. Picked up green clone, orange pit droids and orange pauldron sandtrooper with rifle at WalMart Kelly Johnson Parkway. Nothing at Target Valencia.

Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    TRU Valencia had all Wave 6 including McSnowies. Picked up the only 2 they had on the pegs. Nothing at WalMart Stevenson Ranch. Picked up green clone, orange pit droids and orange pauldron sandtrooper with rifle at WalMart Kelly Johnson Parkway. Nothing at Target Valencia.
    if you see any more mcsnowies that you dont want please stash. thanks

I want to thank Cataclizm for hooking me up with a Clayface figure. Thanks man!

Still looking for Cyborg_Superman (not the 12 inch from TRU) from the DC Superheros line. If someone sees one, please stash or buy for me. Thanks!

WOw, just got 2 Ben and Yodas.

For you guys that ordered the McSnowies, alot of us are still awaiting the first orders from the beginning of the month
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I've always used Hasbro Toy Shop as more of a "safety net" than a place to actually get stuff at. I still search the stores, but if something turns up on HTS, I'll order it... then if it arrives, great. And if I find the same item in a store before HTS ships, I either cancel the order or wait for it to arrive, then return it to the store.

- J

The TC-14 and RA-7 that I ordered from HTS arrived today

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Footer View Post
    McSnowies! McSnowies! McSnowies!

HTS right now -- 11:50AM. Starkiller, Pre-Grievous, etc. Go go go!
    D'oh! The one time I had run out of the house!

Decided to make another run, try to expedite it, it shaved off an hour but still runs a little longer than my trips east. I did get Darth Malak though.

Panorama City WM - nada

Porter Ranch WM - shirtless Anakin, 3PO w/ Salacious, Roron, UGH Biggs.

Porter Ranch TRU - frustration. There was a Hasbro rep there doing shelving, I pointed out to her that the ample SW pegs had only 4 TAC figures and dozens of SL, she didn't know the diff. I explained it to her by showing her the tags' and cards' Hasbro assortment numbers, she said she got what I was saying and from now on she'd take notice of that when doing her job. This is a HASBRO rep mind you! I go to the front desk with a tag to see if they have 'em in backstock, the system shows 139 units, all on the floor already - they're counting SL as TAC!!! That means they will never ever be able to order more TAC until this is rectified! I'm going to give Hasbro both barrels on this matter.

Canoga Park Target - nothing until I forced the issue. They have 8 TAC pegs and 4 SL pegs, but less than a dozen TAC figs on those bursting pegs. I scanned a DCPI sticker for the TAC, they had some in stock, I made them bring me new figs (it worked because he had me stand at the phone, if he had seen the pegs it would have been more of a pain in the ***). His scanner showed 1 case in stock, when he came back, the "case" was wave 5 and had been horribly raided, he didn't even bring me the box, just Roron, 2 Yoda/Kybucks, Darth Malak, and 3PO, and plunked them next to the phone instead of on the pegs. I thanked him and took Malak, then put the other 4 on the pegs.

West Hills WM - mountain of SLs and old TAC again, but more organized. There was a wave 1 case, me and another collector had an employee open it for us (there was plenty of room on the pegs) and it turned out to be SL wave 1!!! That is SOOOOO wrong, not even hauling in McStormies!

Woodland Hills TRU - wave 4 and 6 remnants.

Now my "stash or grab for me" list looks like this:
    • Pre-Cyborg Grievous
    • 2x McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Hero
    • McQuarrie Concept Snowtrooper
    • all of wave 7
    • SL Sandtrooper with Evolutions body and weapon: http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2007/IMG_7358.jpg
    • Transformers Masterpiece Starscream (WM-exclusive)

On that last one, the West Hills WM employee was aware of the item and said he's expecting it in the first or second week of Nov... which this is, but I bet he means next week.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Target Point Loma was decent today. I picked up a full set of GI JOE Wave 2 singles there's one set left along with a Cobra Commander, White Timber, and a couple of Stormshadows.
    Nothing good Star Wars wise but they did have an Deluxe Arcee on the pegs.
    Not sure how other areas have been but I saw the Marvel Spiderman 3 build a figure wave on the pegs for the first time. I saw all but MJ.
    Also they had an 18" Target exclusive Silver Surfer which seemed new but hey, I don't get out much.

Quote Originally Posted by Navtek View Post
    Not sure how other areas have been but I saw the Marvel Spiderman 3 build a figure wave on the pegs for the first time. I saw all but MJ.
    Be thankful she wasn't there. She is the most hideous ML female EVER, next to Scarlet Witch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Be thankful she wasn't there. She is the most hideous ML female EVER, next to Scarlet Witch.
    Wow, thanks for the warning . I can't really get into the Marvel's that much though (aside from my Sideshow Mary Jane which is my pride and joy). I have picked up a couple of DC figures though. But comic wise, why doesn't Dynamite get into the figure mix? It be nice if they had something to offer something besides a $300 Red Sonja.