Page 259 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309359759 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 10341
    Multi color AOTC clones and Pre-Grevious up on HTS now.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Multi color AOTC clones and Pre-Grevious up on HTS now.
    Every color but the damn green one I still need.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Oh the irony. My new job leaves me practically no time for the hunt. I'm too tired to trek up to WM. Hasbro is flooded with stuff I really wanted several weeks ago, but avoided and bought full cases of online (with unwanted extras). TRU is opening an hour earlier, and I am caught up, until wave 7 arrives at my door (plus an extra McSolo please). This time of year makes me tense...

Please, when Tantive IV BP's go on clearance, please grab some for me!

I have several orders still pending with Entertainment Earth, for several months now. If I happen to be around when things I want go on sale at HasbroToyShop.com, I consider myself fortunate. But still no McSnowies there or on the occasions I get to a Target or ToysRUs. It's irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    I have several orders still pending with Entertainment Earth, for several months now. If I happen to be around when things I want go on sale at HasbroToyShop.com, I consider myself fortunate. But still no McSnowies there or on the occasions I get to a Target or ToysRUs. It's irritating.
    In 2006, I ended up cancelling 90% of all my EE pre-orders because I'd find everything at retail before they shipped my cases. I pre-ordered with NFC this year, and am very close to doing the same thing. Since HTS seems to be doing better, albeit later than retail, I may not pre-order any cases next year.

Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered 2 Red clones and 2 blues from HTS.

I have to agree, if HTS can maintain this selection, even though you do have to jump to get the hard to finds, I may be done with ordering cases with unwanted extras just for a few, as well.
    I'll still look at retail when I can, but no more impulse preorders.

I did notice green wasn't in stock after I posted. Has he been seen in stores yet?

WalMart Supercenter (24 hr) in Canyon Country had remnants of wave 5. There were lots of cases to be put out. One full case of Wave 5 ready to be pegged. Picked up a couple of the gold coin UGH figures tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    I had wave 4 and 6 on order at EE and they kept moving the dates farther and farther forward so I canceled both because I found all of these at retail and then some! I understand they are moving but it shouldn't take MONTHS to get back on track.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!