Page 260 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360760 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 10378
    Thanks for the heads-up on Pre-Cyborg Grievous on HTS, I grabbed him and the Trade Fed Battleship in Ep 3 colors with the 10% discount - still too much with shipping for my tastes (yes, I know, cheaper than gas, but still I don't like paying it), but it feels good to get another fig off my list.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    I did notice green wasn't in stock after I posted. Has he been seen in stores yet?
    I am pretty sure I saw a green one not too long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    JediTricks, you have a PM.
    Response sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    I had wave 4 and 6 on order at EE and they kept moving the dates farther and farther forward so I canceled both because I found all of these at retail and then some! I understand they are moving but it shouldn't take MONTHS to get back on track.
    Wow, that sucks. I know some of it was Hasbro's fault as they kept pushing product back, but this move seemed like it came at the wrong time, doing it right before their busiest season meant sacrifices had to be made by the current customers.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ordered a pair of blues, a McV, a Roron, and ML Cyke & Doom (Marvel Girl & Black Knight still OOS!). Not too bad, and I get a free Bossk! Just need a couple McSnowies, an extra Starkiller or two, and (of course) the recently-found ROTJ wave: bunch of Tychos, a few Ewok packs, a few McHans, and that should do it... until the NEXT wave

I got a free Han Solo VOTC with my order the other day.

I bought a green stripe AOTC sergeant and a Super Battle Droid yesterday in Target. I don't know why. I guess the Droid (and 1 more, plus another reg droid 2-pack) will expand my Separatist forces for Mygeeto, as that whole scene with Ki Adi Mundi appears to be enlarging because of the Octopara Droids for next year and the AT-AP especially.

I buy SW and there has barely been anything for me to buy (nor do I want that much from upcoming waves - as there is a lot I'm not ever buying - Ghost of Hayden, Blue Vader, and I actually am reluctant to admit it, but I don't really need a Tycho figure for anything (I'd buy him in an X-wing Uniform I'd guess).

So I buy this stuff. I AM going to get 3 sets of the Ewoks though - and hopefully find more Starkillers.

Heck, I don't even know why I'm posting this. I bet no one cares. It's 5am and I'd rather I could go back to sleep. I don't even really care to go to my 24 hr Wal-Mart. But I might if I really rule out being able to return to sleep.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Picked up a white-pauldron clean Sandie, an extra M'iiyoom for fodder, and a CZ-4 this morning at Burbank Target. Also stashed the McVader that was there.

McStormie, McFett, Revan, and Malak are up on HTS! Still no McSnowies or Starkillers.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Picked up a white-pauldron clean Sandie, an extra M'iiyoom for fodder, and a CZ-4 this morning at Burbank Target. Also stashed the McVader that was there.
    I was arriving just as you were leaving (if that was you). I noticed the UGH Luke & Han, and a Shock Trooper, too (hadn't seen one on pegs previously).

Los Feliz TRU was rife with skeevy-looking folks at opening -- a leather-jacketed guy clearly in his late-60s, a grubby guy in a hockey jersey & good ol' Dirty Sanchez. There was a lot of jockeying for position & powerwalking when the doors opened (with no respect for who was there first) -- I hate having to compete with these guys. Anyhoo, there was nothing new re: SW. The creepies headed right towards the TF & Cars sections. I overheard an employee saying to another early-arriver that they didn't get a truck today.

There was a lot of jockeying for position & powerwalking when the doors opened (with no respect for who was there first)
    We had a conversation about this here a month or so back. Personally, I stick by the "first person there is the first person there" rule, but a lot of people didn't agree with me.

There's this one guy who started coming to the Target I frequent and one day, although he was the last one there, when the doors opened he zoomed ahead of everyone - Hot Wheels guys included - and got to the aisles first.

He later told us "I wasn't trying to get ahead of YOU guys... it was that other guy!" One of the Hot Wheels guys then told him that it didn't matter WHO he was trying to get in front of. He got there last and if he tried that again, he was getting knocked into the greeting card rack.

And that's the kind of crap I like to avoid - the threats and violence. I'm not much for violence over toys. But there's no excuse for being downright rude.

The new guy still comes to the Target but he's a little more respectful of the other human beings in line nowadays.

- J

Yup MicroJow - I was "that guy" once upon a time - close to Christmas - years ago. And another regular and I got into a shoving match at Wal-Mart concerning this (before my stores were 24 hr).

I too had regarded all the other guys as "Hot Wheels guys" and it not really mattering whether I arrived last and entered first, because I was doing Star Wars.

Another guy - whom I don't know was a scalper, but who I originally did NOT take for one - got into it with me. He always went to Hot Wheels first, too. So I didn't think it mattered what I did in SW, plus I'd have shared SW with him anyway, but I guess he didn't trust me for that.

The thing was, he had first stopped speaking to me entirely, like a year before this happened. That was totally the wrong approach. I didn't know and wasn't observant enough to see any unspoken "rule" to this. He might have addressed the issue with me before first choosing to "go silent" and then later to start shoving. And you're right - it's just over TOYS
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I wonder how much fun the employees have watching the security tapes of people pushing, shoving and running after the store's opened.