Page 261 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271311361761 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 10289
    Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    I wonder how much fun the employees have watching the security tapes of people pushing, shoving and running after the store's opened.
    I had lots of fun watching these people, especially on Black Friday. I had to break up many a fist fight on that day. We would usually let them beat each other down and then grab em both up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

This might sound like an amateurish question, but... what's the story behind the 501st legion Stormtrooper figure? Was he a convention exclusive or something? I've never seen one before today, but have just seen some at retail and wonder whether it's worth putting some away for the future. Thanks.

That was last year's (2006) San Diego Comic Con exclusive. One of them, anyway. They seem to multiply year by year.

- J

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    That was last year's (2006) San Diego Comic Con exclusive. One of them, anyway. They seem to multiply year by year.

- J
    Thanks, TRU Aus seems to have become a dumping ground for unsold Convention stock. Concept Ben/Yoda has actually become a pegwarmer...

The 501st Stormtrooper is actually cheaper ($12.99 Aus) than the standard TAC range ($14.99 Aus each) which is why I was wondering. Hopefully it means that the recent movements in exchange rates are finally filtering through...

When did you guys get Wave 4 by the way? We've still got Concept Chewie cluttering the shelves as well... something new before Christmas would be nice...

Thanks wampaslayr for the stashin'!

So today I decided to check out the 3 WMs north of the valley...

Valencia WM had McVader and SL Biker Scout.

Valencia TRU had nothing great.

West Santa Clarita WM had RA-7 and a lot of SL.

Santa Clarita WM had UGH Luke, UGH Han, McVader, Hermi Odle x2, Animated Fett x2, and a couple other items I don't remember.

I picked up Hermi if anybody needs him.

So now my want list is down by 1 McLeia thanks to Wampa!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Last Call!

I'm returning Hermi Odle and Darth Malak if nobody needs them. I'll wait until Sunday evening. I also have an extra VTAC IG-88 that I'll trade for any basic figure I need, or some "Cars" cars.

Hasbro cracks me up: they shipped my partial order and it arrived with the free VTAC IG-88, plus an extra IG-88. The remainder of the order just shipped, and includes: IG-88 and Hasbro cases- but the Hasbro cases arrived in the first shipment. Should be an interesting box to open next week.

Came home tonight and was actually surprised to see my Wave 4 case from Entertainment Earth waiting for me. I thought I was never going to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Came home tonight and was actually surprised to see my Wave 4 case from Entertainment Earth waiting for me. I thought I was never going to get it.
    Congratulations, but that is really sad. Unless you ordered way too late, EE should have been able to get you a wave 4 case long before now. This is why most of us aren't ordering from EE anymore- that and the lack of local will-call pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Congratulations, but that is really sad. Unless you ordered way too late, EE should have been able to get you a wave 4 case long before now. This is why most of us aren't ordering from EE anymore- that and the lack of local will-call pickup.
    This was for the UGH McStormie revision case. I'd place an oder for all the reviosion cases the first day they went up on EE. I'd cancelled the rest long ago, but still had this one on order because I hadn't found the UGH McStormie yet. This was my last order from EE too.