Page 263 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363763 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 10395
    Has anyone's HTS orders from 10/31 or later shipped yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Yeah, well if you never transform him, your paint aps will be fine. Open 2, leave 1 in each mode. Handle them both carefully when you do. (Of course you can transform him once in a while - carefully) Buy a 3rd for a carded back-up if you're still concerned. I mean am I a bad influence about this? Not really.

We joke around a lot and my TF tagline is "these are transformers - they're not meant to be transformed." But while it's easier to sound like I'm kidding, $20 extra spent on BumbleBees says I'm not.
    Sure but the paint apps shouldn't even be a problem. I've kept most of the G1 TF's I had as a kid and the paints apps have held up quite fine for the most part.

Picked up two McSnowtroopers from Anaheim Walmart tonight.

Called HasbroToyShop and apparently all the figures I ordered on 10/31 have shipped already (McSnowies, McStormies, Orange Pit Droid).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

The Hunt for Grievous battlepacks are hitting Wal-Mart. I'm pretty sure Pico Rivera Wal-Mart had em(they had several cases with wave 4.5 on them, and later when I went to Baldwin Park Wal-Mart, I saw the had HFG. So I put 2 and 2. I didn't get any. I got 2 from TRU and that's all I wanted.

I've gravitated toward buying 25th anniversary G.I Joe figures that look like commandos or ninjas in the last week. I actually think GI Joe and He-Man are two of the dumbest cartoons ever, but I did collect both when I was a kid. In the last week, I've gotten Red Ninja, Firefly, Snake Eyes, Beachhead and Storm Shadow. I got a Cobra Officer and 2 Cobra soldiers. Then tonight I got the Cobra Legion pack. Only masked figures for me. I can easily pass on the rest.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Sure but the paint apps shouldn't even be a problem. I've kept most of the G1 TF's I had as a kid and the paints apps have held up quite fine for the most part.
    All kidding aside, it's been reported that it IS an issue on several different occasions (my BumbleBees seem OK though) and the fault lies with Hasbro. I'm willing to believe that the vintage G1s were made better than the toys today. That could be the actual case.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I found tons of new TF deluxes at WM today. I even caved in and got an extra 08 Bumblebee thanks to your influence Tycho! My excuse is that some of the black stripes on my 1st one have chipped/rubbed off

I also got Lady Jaye and Beachhead at the same WM.

TRU Los Feliz still had a Cars Andretti on the pegs at noon time so I grabbed that one up.

Glendale Target had remnants of wave 5
    which walmart if that. i never seen single card gi joe at walmart except for the 5 pack

Forgot to mention that Anaheim Walmart had the new Battle Packs last night - Hunt for Grievous and Betrayal on Bespin. They're packed one per case, along with the already shelfwarming combo of Jedi vs. Sidious and Tantive IV. The Bespin pack was smashed so I had to pass on it (will get it at some point, though). Passed on the Grievous pack since I already have 3 of them.

Stopped by the Shrine earlier today and saw a whole bunch of nothing. A scalper had Wave 7 and was asking $22 for McQuarrie Han and $22 for a McQuarrie Snowtrooper.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    which walmart if that. i never seen single card gi joe at walmart except for the 5 pack
    This was at the Crenshaw Walmart. That's also the same store where I found all of wave 1 back in August.

I forgot to mention it yesterday but I spotted Hunt for Grievous and Betrayal on Bespin as well at the much maligned (especially by me) Glendale Target.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Has anyone's HTS orders from 10/31 or later shipped yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Picked up two McSnowtroopers from Anaheim Walmart tonight.

Called HasbroToyShop and apparently all the figures I ordered on 10/31 have shipped already (McSnowies, McStormies, Orange Pit Droid).

-Snags
    I am going to rip HTS a new one if my McSnowjobs havent shipped(ordered 10/11), I saw the charge hit my credit card, so they better have shipped.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I am going to rip HTS a new one if my McSnowjobs havent shipped(ordered 10/11), I saw the charge hit my credit card, so they better have shipped.
    Got an email yesterday confirming the McSnowys I ordered 10/11 just shipped. Said 7-10 business days.
    I hope this trend of HTS actually getting stock keeps up through the last few McQuarrie figures. I canceled my wave 7 (Mcquarrie Han) case from EE figuring I'd try HTS, and not get another Stormtrooper I don't need. I am banking on them getting wave 8 as well.
    Haven't hit stores much this week, and when I have, nothing.