Page 264 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364764 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 10359
    Looks like Burbank Target got Wave 5 in this AM. By the time I got there around 8:20 there was no Revan, Malak, Starkiller, or McVader (if it was that assortment). There WAS a McFett and the rest of 5. Also some leftover SL, not sure which assortment exactly. Small-headed Imperial, clean white-pauldron Sandie (which I picked up, along with GH Skiff Guards & Tarkin/Imp), Shocktrooper.

We had cases that said Wave 5, 2007 Rev 1 or whatever, and they contained Saga Legends.

There was a McVader from some case - maybe a TAC wave 5 case that showed up before I could - but they had so many cases of Saga Legends there, I doubt they got much TAC. The TAC they did get, appeared to be Wave 4 and that might explain where the McVader came from.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Well, I left them on the pegs deciding wether I should stash them or not (since most of you here already got them through HTS), and then Boxcar Willie asked me if I was going to buy them. I said no and he took them saying a friend of his needed them.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Looks like Burbank Target got Wave 5 in this AM. By the time I got there around 8:20 there was no Revan, Malak, Starkiller,

I need Leia Starkillers, and Ewoks from Wave 7. I don't usually ask for help, but we got in cases and cases of SW down here in San Diego finally, and they were all the wrong cases.

If it simplifies things, and postage, anyone finding me a Leia Starkiller can open her and stuff her and her accessories in a smaller mailer envelope. I'll paypal for the figure and postage. You can keep the 30th Anniv. coin as I don't collect those. I'll take up to 5 if they can be found.

PM me first to check on how many I still need before you start tearing them open, however.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Did a Target mini-loop today... didn't find anything (but didn't expect to right after the weekend) but it did remind me of something... weren't Target getting some vehicle exclusives in October/November? If I remember correctly, there was supposed to be a Tie Bomber in October, the ARC-170 in November (Clone Wars deco) and I also remember seeing something about a Hoth battle pack with an AT-ST in it. Anyone know anything about these?

Quote Originally Posted by AussieScott View Post
    Did a Target mini-loop today... didn't find anything (but didn't expect to right after the weekend) but it did remind me of something... weren't Target getting some vehicle exclusives in October/November? If I remember correctly, there was supposed to be a Tie Bomber in October, the ARC-170 in November (Clone Wars deco) and I also remember seeing something about a Hoth battle pack with an AT-ST in it. Anyone know anything about these?
    Sometimes these type of exclusives (like the Imperial Shuttle last year) show up end of November to kick off Xmas Shopping season. We should see a reset soon in the toy aisles as they bump up and add more stock.

Found a clean Sandie with white pauldron at Burbank Target this morning. I was surprised to only find one, even though all the pegs were full and restocked with Pit Droids, etc. There was one Lando (I'm guessing from yesterday).

Lando's actually been there since the weekend. Poor guy. If only Hasbro hadn't gone the uber-cheap route... or simply gone the OTHER uber-cheap route of putting his head on a Han body with a new collar. Maybe that would've gone over better than puffy-shirt "Gil Gerard Buck Rogers in Space Vegas episode" Lando. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Has anyone's HTS orders from 10/31 or later shipped yet?
    Sigh -- my McVader ordered on 10/11 arrived yesterday, crinkled & crunched to hell. The shipping box was fine; the toy was manhandled when packed. So, back in the mail it went today. My McSnowie & Starkiller shipped yesterday, so we'll see what condition they'll be in on arrival.

went to target van nuys found a lone shirtless anikin. nothing else