Page 265 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275315365765 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 10378
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Footer View Post
    Sigh -- my McVader ordered on 10/11 arrived yesterday, crinkled & crunched to hell. The shipping box was fine; the toy was manhandled when packed. So, back in the mail it went today. My McSnowie & Starkiller shipped yesterday, so we'll see what condition they'll be in on arrival.
    I got notice that my McSnowjobs shipped yesterday also and its about time. They are from 10/11. I have never had anything come from HTS in bad condition.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I got notice that my McSnowjobs shipped yesterday also and its about time. They are from 10/11. I have never had anything come from HTS in bad condition.
    i too got an email from HTS saying the mcsnowies shipped. it doesnt matter what condition they are in as long as i get them. going to troop build, i need at least 21 more.

hey any of you guys have an extra mcquarrie r2/c3p0 for trade or sell. that would be awsome. I know that swshop put them back on but it came out to $30 something with shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    i too got an email from HTS saying the mcsnowies shipped. it doesnt matter what condition they are in as long as i get them. going to troop build, i need at least 21 more.

hey any of you guys have an extra mcquarrie r2/c3p0 for trade or sell. that would be awsome. I know that swshop put them back on but it came out to $30 something with shipping.
    Gambit - I have an extra you can have for cost ($22). Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Also, if any of you guys would like a Gentle Giant Jawa bust set, LMK. I have an extra that you can have for cost ($51).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Sometimes these type of exclusives (like the Imperial Shuttle last year) show up end of November to kick off Xmas Shopping season. We should see a reset soon in the toy aisles as they bump up and add more stock.
    Thanks... hope they are sooner rather than later... last trip for the year will be Nov 20th...

Completely off topic but... when do schools break for Christmas over here? I'm bringing the family for a few days in December, would be handy to know for planning trips to theme parks etc (won't have the luggage space for shopping sadly).

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Gambit - I have an extra you can have for cost ($22). Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Also, if any of you guys would like a Gentle Giant Jawa bust set, LMK. I have an extra that you can have for cost ($51).

-Snags
    yea that sounds good. when do you want to meet.
    you have a pm

Quote Originally Posted by AussieScott View Post

Completely off topic but... when do schools break for Christmas over here? I'm bringing the family for a few days in December, would be handy to know for planning trips to theme parks etc (won't have the luggage space for shopping sadly).
    Christmas break is usually around the last weekend before Christmas through the New Year.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

stashed a gold coin darktrooper at Burbank TRU if anyone is interested.

Star Wars Family Guy Release

For those that liked the Star Wars Family Guy
    http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releas...e-harvest.html

I have two extra Legends Biker Scouts. Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I have two extra Legends Biker Scouts. Any takers?
    I'll take them Speck.

I'm also on the look out for a clean White Sandy and a Evolution Orange Sandy.

If any one sees a Ugh Luke, Han and McStormy I need them too along with Wave 7.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)