Page 266 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316366766 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 10424
    WM Porter Ranch had a Hermi Odle. WM West Hills had a McQuarrie Starkiller Hero and Fett, I bought 'em both.

My stash-or-snag list is downright reasonable now!
    • McQuarrie Concept Snowtrooper
    • all of wave 7
    • SL Sandtrooper with Evolutions body and weapon
    • Transformers Masterpiece Starscream (WM-exclusive)
    I'm considering sending a few of the trade bait pieces I picked up back to the store, Hermi Odle is looking like nobody wants him (big surprise ) and McVader's downright findable, not unlike McChewie. Still, I want 2 of the McQuarrie Rebel Trooper and that f'er is only 1 per case, so maybe I'll hold out. I've still got Roron too, but I think Turbo wants him (no confirm on that yet).

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    I think you'd be surprised by how many companies run their distribution out of Texas.

...and by just how not "Center Of The Universe" LA really is.
    Bah! What's so entertaining about Bumf**k Texas?

Which is a huge benefit for those smaller places that want to sell things like Star Wars figures, but can't afford to deal with Hasbro directly.
    That's crap, if they want that, there's Diamond distribution and a few smaller outfits, but EE claims to be about servicing the individual collector, not the scumbag scalper shops that are out to screw over said collector.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Has anyone's HTS orders from 10/31 or later shipped yet?
    My order from Nov 1st has been collecting dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    If any one sees a Ugh Luke, Han and McStormy I need them too along with Wave 7.
    I'll keep an eye out, I've seen a few of the first 2.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    WM Porter Ranch had a Hermi Odle.
    i was there tonight around 900ish saw the lone herni odle too. nothing there

my wants list:
    21mcsnowies
    2MP starscreams

for those of you that recently ordered from hts.com. did they charge you credit card yet. it says my order has been shipped from (10-31) but they have not yet charged my bank account the $18.80. has any of you experiecne this, man this is buggin me out. will i get my figures?

I got 3 MP Starscreams tonight.

1 is for another SD Collector.
    1 is for Navtek.
    1 is for JediTricks
    1 is for El Chuxter

I may either not need 4, as the list above would indicate, or I DO need to find 1 more. I'm not interested in this for myself. But 1 of the above might find another one for themselves, and it lets me off the hook.

Meanwhile, PMs were sent to those above whom this applies. They're $52.66 after tax. He's boxed nicely as a robot and it looks pretty cool - very similar to the Classics line box, or the exact same style.

UPDATE: Looks like my friend who works with Wal-Mart got another for himself.

Chux, JT, Navtek - you have Starscreams should you want them.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Stopped in to Glendale Target this AM. Only items of note were a Shock Trooper, an Elis & a Mi'iyoom. Only Battle Pack of note was Dagobah Jedi Training.

Tycho, I'd be interested in an MP Screamer if you needed to get rid of one

Burbank Target had some more SL, the droids wave. Picked up a 2nd R4 TONS of Legends, to the point where the pegs for the entire section looked reasonably well-stocked, but once I transplanted them to their proper (now overflowing) pegs, the TAC area was barren. Plenty of space for new figures, and Lando & Hermi are still hanging out as the last bits of 'new' stuff. RA-7, TC, two orange & dirty Sandies and a Scout were still there when I left.

Zero comic packs (and two less tags for 'em! overflow GH was on the bottom comic peg), some 'new' Titaniums (picked up an extra Classic Raider and a white Vader TIE), and some more assorted GH

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Tycho, I'd be interested in an MP Screamer if you needed to get rid of one
    tycho can you get me one, two would be nice. which walmart did you got to. pm me the answer dont want the lurkers/scalpers/dealers to know

tycho you have a pm

HTS has finally shipped my McOrders from 10/31. My credit card was charged shortly after placing the orders, but my status remained "Not Shipped" until this morning. When I called them on Monday, at least they were kind enough to upgrade my shipping to FedEx delivery. Looks like my McArmies should arrive by the end of the week. Very McExciting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I got 3 MP Starscreams tonight.

1 is for another SD Collector.
    1 is for Navtek.
    1 is for JediTricks
    1 is for El Chuxter

I may either not need 4, as the list above would indicate, or I DO need to find 1 more. I'm not interested in this for myself. But 1 of the above might find another one for themselves, and it lets me off the hook.

Meanwhile, PMs were sent to those above whom this applies. They're $52.66 after tax. He's boxed nicely as a robot and it looks pretty cool - very similar to the Classics line box, or the exact same style.

UPDATE: Looks like my friend who works with Wal-Mart got another for himself.

Chux, JT, Navtek - you have Starscreams should you want them.
    Ah, cool beans. Fantastico! Thanks dude.

Naturally, my HTS order shipped mere hours after me posting it hadn't. I got Pre-borg Grievous and the Titanium Series Trade Fed Battleship.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

On the Starscream front, I just called WM, they checked the system via the UPC and said the only stores in our area that have them are Upland and Chino... I thanked her for the help and wondered why the flow of this product stopped at Pomona, and how the Frank&Scalpers hadn't snatched those up.