Page 267 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367767 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 10289

New Wave on Hasbro

The next wave went up on Hasbro but I dont think it sold out they seem to be putting new items up as sold out till there ready to sell them. I could be wrong did anyone get any?

Holy crap, wave 8 is on HTS! All sold out though, so I'm wondering if this is coming soon and none were offered.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ordered Wave 8 from HTS earlier today...

Just kidding. They were never in stock.

Stashed some Wave 3 GI Joes over at Burbank TRU if anyone needs any (Firefly, Shipwreck, Cobra Officer, Red Ninja).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Snags, I'm responding to your GI Joe stash if I'm not too late

went to glendale target pretty big, felt like i was in japan for some reason anyways no new sw. had an arcee and couple other deluxes

went to kaybee glendale found nothing cause it doesnt exsit anymore, who knew

guys if you find and mp starscream please pick one up ill pay you back right away or stash. or mcsnowies too.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    went to kaybee glendale found nothing cause it doesnt exsit anymore, who knew
    Figrin and I reported this early in the year (or was it last fall?). KB has been more or less replaced by the new Target in the Galleria.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Figrin and I reported this early in the year (or was it last fall?). KB has been more or less replaced by the new Target in the Galleria.
    I think the KB closed down late last year or early this year. Anyhow, the Target there is even worse than the KB was for new finds!

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Christmas break is usually around the last weekend before Christmas through the New Year.
    Much appreciated, thanks.

Tons of Legends at Burbank Target today. Grabbed a squad of white/white Sandies. Found Cars Mia/Tia- nothing else new.