Page 269 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319369769 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 10289
    Mine shipped on the 5th, so it sould be a few days before it gets here. I just wonder why they wouldnt sip the older orders first, thats what gets me.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    You didn't mention the color variant, and I don't keep track of what a captain is vs. trooper, etc.
    Let me give it a shot

Red = captain
    yellow = commander
    blue = lieutenant
    green = sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Let me give it a shot

Red = captain
    yellow = commander
    blue = lieutenant
    green = sergeant
    Anyone who has found the green clone, how does it compare to TSC Green AOTC clone. I think the helmet is painted differently (stripe), but is the green color the same? I have a few of those as openers, so I don't think I care about the legends one that much.

Haven't hit stores much, but am also waiting for my Oct 11tyh shipment of McSnowtroppers.

Ugh

I have an extra UGH Luke and UGH Han. Any takers? I thought I had an UGH McChewie, but it turns out I did not. Does anyone have an extra UGH Chewie?

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Let me give it a shot

Red = captain
    yellow = commander
    blue = lieutenant
    green = sergeant

You're correct, but the yellow commander rank is higher than the red captain one, if you wanted all those in order.

Generals were Jedi usually.
    Commanders were their padawans when able - or the yellow clones sufficed.

Clones were part of the GRAND ARMY.

In the Imperial (Republic) NAVY, Captains outranked Commanders, but they were not Clones.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

found 18 MP SS. i picked up to and stashed 2. pm me for details

Darth Vader/Death Star Transformer

Check your local WalMarts. I just picked up the Darth Vader/Death Star TF for $23.00 (50% off on clearance already). The WalMart Super Center in Canyon Country had lots of them at this price, but the WM on Kelly Johnson Pkwy was still showing full price, so I don't know if all WM's are selling it at that price or only certain ones. Also picked up all of Wave 4 Comic Packs. Super Center Walmart was stocking three cases of these tonight if anyone still needs them. Stevenson Ranch WM also had them on the pegs. Kelly Johnson WM still had lots of Legends including R4 and RA-7 if anyone still needs them. They are located in the center aisle near the stationery products.

Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    Check your local WalMarts. I just picked up the Darth Vader/Death Star TF for $23.00 (50% off on clearance already). The WalMart Super Center in Canyon Country had lots of them at this price, but the WM on Kelly Johnson Pkwy was still showing full price, so I don't know if all WM's are selling it at that price or only certain ones. Also picked up all of Wave 4 Comic Packs. Super Center Walmart was stocking three cases of these tonight if anyone still needs them. Stevenson Ranch WM also had them on the pegs. Kelly Johnson WM still had lots of Legends including R4 and RA-7 if anyone still needs them. They are located in the center aisle near the stationery products.
    was that you at the kelly johnson pkwy. you just went straight for star wars stuff, maybe that was you not sure though. you had the darthvader transformer in your hand checking the prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I have an extra UGH Luke and UGH Han. Any takers? I thought I had an UGH McChewie, but it turns out I did not. Does anyone have an extra UGH Chewie?
    i got an extra ugh chewie for you, the side of the box is kind of crushed, didnt know if you wanted MIB or openers

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    was that you at the kelly johnson pkwy. you just went straight for star wars stuff, maybe that was you not sure though. you had the darthvader transformer in your hand checking the prices.
    I was at the Super WM around 10:40 PM and that was where I bought my TF. I was at the Kelly Johnson WM around 11:00 PM and I did go to the SW section but did not buy anything at that store.