Page 27 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137771275271027 ... LastLast

I just hope there are some left on Friday when I have my shopping time slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    I don't get it. Why won't you guys mention which targets so we know what's going in each area?
    Same reason figrin bran expressed. Hardly anyone hits the Targets I do who is active on this thread. If I put something out, then I'm concerned I'm just letting scalpers know stuff. But if someone here PMs me I'd be glad to let them know.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    Same reason figrin bran expressed. Hardly anyone hits the Targets I do who is active on this thread.

Oh ok. Thought it was something closer to the valley area.

i haven't seen it in person yet but there is an R2 mailbox across the street from the Grauman's Chinese Theater. there definitely should be one there considering how intertwined that place is with the OT!

supposedly there is also one by the LA Convention Center

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    i haven't seen it in person yet but there is an R2 mailbox across the street from the Grauman's Chinese Theater. there definitely should be one there considering how intertwined that place is with the OT!

supposedly there is also one by the LA Convention Center
    I noticed that box last week. It's across from the Coffee Bean, on the corner of the Roosevelt Hotel. I am working over there this month and happened to be across from the Chinese Theatre when the Stamp was unveiled Wednesday. Pretty big todo with characters in costume, and a lifesize R2. There were really nice promo standees of 3PO and R2 that I imagine will be in Post Offices.
    On the toy front, I was hoping that the Order 66 packs would be on sale this week, as some Star Wars toys are at Target. The DPCI comes up full price. TAC and coin holders aren't even on sale, nor the Galactic Heroes, and those 3 are actually on the shelves. Only the Saga figs, Role play stuff, unleashed seem to be 10% off. Not sure if ships are.
    I hope more Saga trickles through Target as I still need and Appo to finish that line (and WalMart wave, which I've abandoned hope on.)

Those McQuarrie droids are darn sweet. I can't wait to add those two to my collection. The concept line this year is one of my favorites in a long time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Those McQuarrie droids are darn sweet. I can't wait to add those two to my collection. The concept line this year is one of my favorites in a long time!!!
    Yup - Hasbro hit a home run this year with the McQuarrie line. Thumbs WAY up!

My 2 Banthas showed up today from TRU.com. The packages were smashed up, but they will be opened so it really didn't matter. I got the regular versions, not the reddish-brown variant. Pretty cool toy. I combed the Bantha's hair, so it looks much better than it did in the package.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    I combed the Bantha's hair, so it looks much better than it did in the package.
    Does it come with a comb? Just like Hasbro to start making "My Little Bantha" now. Talk about cross-over!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Does it come with a comb? Just like Hasbro to start making "My Little Bantha" now. Talk about cross-over!!!

My Little Bantha, My Little Bantha
    What will today's adventure be?
    Will there be exciting sights to see?
    Where will you wander? Hither and yonder
    Letting your Tusken be your guide!
    I'll be there right by your side
    I'll be there right by your side
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

We should really get some sleep...