Page 270 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280320370770 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 10330
    i opened the mcsnowies today pretty good figures. i think his right leg is little bit long than his left leg. he is my favorite out of the mcquarrie line. the mcfett looks cool but not to good of a figure, every time i hold him, everything falls apart,his jet pack falls off, he gets dislocated at the waist, the little stomach gun thingy falls off, but cool none the less.

i just need about 20 more mcsnowies.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    i opened the mcsnowies today pretty good figures. i think his right leg is little bit long than his left leg.
    Um, that's not his leg.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    i just need about 20 more mcsnowies.
    Wow. I'd settle for just one at this point.

I want 5 more Leia Starkillers!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Wow. I'd settle for just one at this point.
    Likewise. There probably SHOULD have been one at Burbank Target this morning. Instead it looked like a mix of figures, with a few more DSTs showing up, as well as another Lando and a pair of 4-LOMs, but nothing else from that wave. Other 'fill-ins' were TAC Obi-Wan, a few TAC R2s... I didn't bother to check much beyond that. Weird, and extremely disappointing after seeing the few 6ers up front. Not sure if it was just a bunch of returns, or a space issue or just a weird assortment. They DID leave a couple figures on the shelf below, so theoretically they could've put more there if they had 'em. Also, they need to get some Comic Packs ASAP, as the two lower comic pegs are rapidly filling with GH. Almost bought another 4-LOM, but didn't care for the deco on either.

I also want 5 more Starkillers ...and while I'd be happy with one, for now, I really want 2 McSnowies. I doubt I'll be jonesing for any beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post

I also want 5 more Starkillers ...and while I'd be happy with one, for now, I really want 2 McSnowies. I doubt I'll be jonesing for any beyond that.
    i have only seen starkillers once at walmart in las vegas. none out here in l.a. and i have never seen mcsnowies at retail. i picked up two from hts and the other two were trades.

Hi gang,
    I'm in Lake Tahoe this week. I rented a car and went on a midnight Wally-run,.. nothing... I found plenty of SL figs. Picked up the TC14. No wave 7 at all. Same story last week in Vegas. I may check again tonight.
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

How's this for a total mind-f*** in the Star Wars aisle?

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/3...oto0475ai2.jpg

That's the Pamorama City Walmart. At first I thought it odd to find VOTC Leia, Obi, Han, and Lando on the pegs (rang up at $9.94 each.) Then I noticed the regular carded figures. Red cards, green cards, Episode I, Episode III, Commtech, Heroes & Villains, Saga Legends, TAC... all co-mingling in disjointed harmony. The red cards were ringing up at 5 bucks each, Episode III at 50 cents each... I left 'em all.

- J

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post

That's the Pamorama City Walmart. At first I thought it odd to find VOTC Leia, Obi, Han, and Lando on the pegs (rang up at $9.94 each.) Then I noticed the regular carded figures. Red cards, green cards, Episode I, Episode III, Commtech, Heroes & Villains, Saga Legends, TAC... all co-mingling in disjointed harmony. The red cards were ringing up at 5 bucks each, Episode III at 50 cents each... I left 'em all.

- J
    Crazy! I guess either someone returned all their old figures for store credit (maybe that ghetto Walmart doesn't require a receipt) or Turbowars' stashes were finally uncovered...

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Crazy! Toy time warp!

Also checked out Burbank Target this AM (saw a Cars Yeti for the first time), as well as Los Feliz TRU, which was a ghost town -- no Dirty Sanchez, and no figures. Pegs were pretty barren. Hopefully they're due for a new shipment.

- J
    thats insane and pretty cool at the same time.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten