Page 274 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374774 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 10414
    We should start a harrassment campaign against him.
    That's funny... I was just thinking we should do the same to the Kitty World people. Friends of mine went to Toys-R-Dump in Van Nuys on Saturday night and parked in front of the CLOSED Kitty World store. A guy came running out and told my friends to move their car because that spot isn't Toys-R-Us parking. One friend pointed out that Kitty World is closed, but the guy continued to argue, so my friend said loudly to my other friend:

"Wow! Everyone was right! These guys really ARE jerks!"

And then they both got back into the car and left, but not before the Kitty World guy shouted threats and tried to take down their license plate number.

As for my toy exploits, I've found zip zero and zilch lately. No new Cars, no more Wave 7, and no Target Battle Packs.

- J

Kitty World, huh? Do you think this guy would be interested in buying my used cats' sand? (lumps and clumps included!) I could dump some off on his doorstep and wait and see if he likes it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Did you guys know Deathstar Vader has 4 hidden phrases? Hold down the button for a couple seconds in Death Star mode and he'll say:
    "Wipe them out, ALL of them!"
    "This battle-station is fully operational"
    You have failed me for the last time!"
    "Commence primary ignition."

So cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    A collector here in the San Gabriel Valley area confirmed that the scalper who cleared out the Alhambra TRU of about 12 McHans was said Dirty Sanchez.
    That tears it. Protocol is going out the window next time I see that fracker, and I'm power-walking past his as*.

The key is to ask Dirty Sanchez to give you one of his many figures. Whenever I've run into him, he always asked me if I wanted one of the extras he grabbed. I know it still sucks, but you can calmly approach him- if you dare...

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    The key is to ask Dirty Sanchez to give you one of his many figures. Whenever I've run into him, he always asked me if I wanted one of the extras he grabbed. I know it still sucks, but you can calmly approach him- if you dare...

Yeah, he usually surrenders the stuff once you ask him. If its something really, really rare and he can make a bunch of money from it, he won't do it though.

The other option is to punch him, grab the stuff and run.

so in spirit of veterans day, my brother and I made some customs. the custom is a g.i. joe 25th anniversary version of LT. clay moore, who was originally a character from the 2007 joecon set. also with the leftover parts, we made a McBo joe . also are some of our collection and in progress cobra troop build. P.S. serpentor is not pictured because he is a phony.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails l_e4c00248e9e390de6168d86fa43e1c49.jpg   l_5978ec1a84c6eddda66e3063e46f07bb.jpg   l_6fad0fe830ea68d70ae013a78bd67abd.jpg   l_5cba33bd07f4209b7a64b0385c997b35.jpg  

Grabbed a few of these sets over the weekend, but just got the chance to crack them open. Can't wait for the ARC 170 now!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ARC170BP.jpg  

Gambitguru, you've got both the Japanese and American Starscreams (presumably the former representing Thundercracker?) and Skywarp all together, huh? Pretty cool.

UPDATE:

Rumor has it that WAVE 9 came out here and some of my old collecting group got them: Padme Black Leather, Jango in his Apartment, etc. - at 2 local Wal-Marts.

At Toys R Us, I found Wave 5. They got a lot of cases of it. However, the McVader figure was on the pegs instead of the Starkiller Hero. Are there cases of Wave 5 with McQuarrie Vader instead of Leia Starkiller?

Transformers Deluxe were well-stocked, also. Lots of BumbleBee - either 1977 or 2008.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Actually, I think most scalpers will part with some of their booty if you ask them. It's not that they're great guys, but it's just easier to say yes than to get into an argument with someone.

I've been hitting a few Targets trying to find 2 of the ARC battlepacks, but no luck so far. I think the San Gabriel Valley tends to put stuff out a little later than the Westside or SF Valley. That and 2 of the 3 Wal-Mart exclusive comic packs are all I'm really looking for now, and probably for most of rest of year.
    Galactic Barn Burner