Page 275 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325375775 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 10363
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

At Toys R Us, I found Wave 5. They got a lot of cases of it. However, the McVader figure was on the pegs instead of the Starkiller Hero. Are there cases of Wave 5 with McQuarrie Vader instead of Leia Starkiller?
    It occured to me after I saw you this morning that my wave 5 case from BBTS included both a McVader and a Starkiller which was the big selling point for me getting the whole case. So it would seem that there should have been SK's in that assortment. Hmm...maybe they didn't make it to the floor.

Los Feliz TRU -- went kinda late (10:45AM) expecting to pick over the skeleton of what was left behind. Instead, I was pleasantly surprised to see a gang o' Wave 5 -- Pre-Grievous, Malak, Yoda & Kybuck, shirtless Anakin, Roron, etc (minus any McAnything). As I grabbed the lone Hermi, another collector showed up to grab most of the good stuff (said he was buying them in lieu of an EE shipment). Some were still on the pegs after he left.

I stashed a Malak and 3PO & S. Crumb -- hit me up if you want 'em.

UPDATE:

Rumor has it that WAVE 9 came out here and some of my old collecting group got them: Padme Black Leather, Jango in his Apartment, etc. - at 2 local Wal-Marts.
    But there is no wave 9!!! Wave 8 has been confirmed in Phoenix and SD, according to RS. And the boxes DO say Wave 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Navtek View Post
    It occured to me after I saw you this morning that my wave 5 case from BBTS included both a McVader and a Starkiller which was the big selling point for me getting the whole case. So it would seem that there should have been SK's in that assortment. Hmm...maybe they didn't make it to the floor.
    someone who seems to know about these things told me the Starkiller was shortpacked and does not appear in every wave 5 case. When I found wave 7, i thought it was curious there was a ton of wave 7 and some wave 5, including Revan and Malak, and a few McVaders, but no Starkillers.

So there could be something to it.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Got a lot of boxes delivered to me today at work. My HTS orders all arrived safely. I got several McSnowies, McStarkillers, & McStormies (UGHs). There were several SL Army Builders too. In addition were 2 Battlefront packs...both the Clone version. Looks like I've got a lot of opening to do tonight!!!

Gambitguru, you've got both the Japanese and American Starscreams (presumably the former representing Thundercracker?) and Skywarp all together, huh? Pretty cool.

UPDATE:

Rumor has it that WAVE 9 came out here and some of my old collecting group got them: Padme Black Leather, Jango in his Apartment, etc. - at 2 local Wal-Marts.

At Toys R Us, I found Wave 5. They got a lot of cases of it. However, the McVader figure was on the pegs instead of the Starkiller Hero. Are there cases of Wave 5 with McQuarrie Vader instead of Leia Starkiller?

Transformers Deluxe were well-stocked, also. Lots of BumbleBee - either 1977 or 2008.
    I'm not sure if there are wave 5 revision cases but in the one that I got in the mail, there was 1 Starkiller, 1 McVader.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I'm not sure if there are wave 5 revision cases but in the one that I got in the mail, there was 1 Starkiller, 1 McVader.
    The first case of Wave 5 I got from NFC was the same as yours. The next case of Wave 5 I received from EE, only had 1 Starkiller and no McVader.

Target WeHo had a Titanium Series BSG Black Viper Mk 2 tonight, I bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    someone who seems to know about these things told me the Starkiller was shortpacked and does not appear in every wave 5 case. When I found wave 7, i thought it was curious there was a ton of wave 7 and some wave 5, including Revan and Malak, and a few McVaders, but no Starkillers.

So there could be something to it.
    That's true, the Wave 5 Revision 2 case has no McQuarrie anything in it, instead they include the Rebel Honor Guard and Galactic Marine because Hasbro's totally insane - gotta keep them pegwarmers flowing!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Gambitguru, you've got both the Japanese and American Starscreams (presumably the former representing Thundercracker?) and Skywarp all together, huh? Pretty cool.
    yea they are pretty cool, took me a long time to transform

Wave 8 Found

Scored Wave 8 at Walmart earlier today:

1x McQuarrie Rebel Trooper
    2x Fireside Padme
    2x Jango w/Poncho
    2x Clone Training Gear
    2x Destroyer Droid
    2x Wolfie

Looks like each store is only getting one case of Wave 8, so supply might be short for a little while. There was a Stormtrooper packed in the case I found ... wish Hasbro would've put a second McRebel in there instead.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]