Page 276 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326376776 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 10401

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Scored Wave 8 at Walmart earlier today:

1x McQuarrie Rebel Trooper
    2x Fireside Padme
    2x Jango w/Poncho
    2x Clone Training Gear
    2x Destroyer Droid
    2x Wolfie
    Good show! Man -- and I got excited about finding Wave 5.

BTW, zippo zilch at Burbank Target this AM.

I'm still want to know whether the amazing Blue Snags found the Target exclusive ARC battlepack on the shelves or by using the DPCI!

I'm not as manic about finding wave 8. The McHan was the last Concept figure I really, really wanted. But I sure want the Target battlepack and the the Wal-Mart twins and Keller comic packs.
    Galactic Barn Burner

ARGH I'M SO PI55ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My HTS order from 10/31 finally arrived with 2 starkillers, Revan, and Premie Grevie. They were all fine and dandy, but instead of my McVader they sent me a friggen Elis Helrot! I did not want this scream looking peg-warmer! The invoice clearly states McVader! And they checked him off the list, those stupid assclowns!!!!!!!!!1

Using the DPCI #, I got a Target to bring out a case of ARC-170 Battle Packs. Got 2 for myself, 2 for a friend, and put one on the shelf so the clerk who brought them out wouldn't notice that I'd stashed the sixth set.

PM me for store details and location of the stashed one.

- J

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    Using the DPCI #, I got a Target to bring out a case of ARC-160 Battle Packs. Got 2 for myself, 2 for a friend, and put one on the shelf so the clerk who brought them out wouldn't notice that I'd stashed the sixth set.

PM me for store details and location of the stashed one.

- J
    Something tells me that we're gonna see a lot of these on clearance in a month or two...

Something tells me that we're gonna see a lot of these on clearance in a month or two...
    That would be nice. I would like 2 or 4 more of the Clone Troopers, but I'm not willing ot buy more Pilots or R2s to get 'em at the full price.

- J

Right on - I'm gonna pick up one more ARC-170 BP once they hit clearance.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Typically, I'm able to find these battlepacks. But it seems like the Frank and Son scalpers have been out and about more than usual recently. And I live in the heart of F&S darkness. I really hope I don't have to resort to using the DPCI. I just want 2 of these packs.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Did anyone enter Gentle Giant's raffle for the Clone Commander 5-pack? Was hoping one of us local guys had gotten lucky and won one.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]