Page 278 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328378778 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 10424
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Did anyone enter Gentle Giant's raffle for the Clone Commander 5-pack? Was hoping one of us local guys had gotten lucky and won one.

-Snags
    Nope. I lost yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Nope. I lost yet again.
    Same here lost again

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    I just checked my GG account. I won one, too! Sweet!

-Emperor Snags
    Wow, 1st my truck gets totaled infront of my house at 2AM and then GG ****s me too, Thanks If I only had a gun, I'd take care of all of this.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I'm sorry about all that Turbo.

So... I've read in GGC about Swabie2424 being in the hospital because his wife is having a baby. Please keep us informed Snags.

Found all of Wave 7 at Kelly Johnson WalMart in Valencia tonight including 2 McSolos.

Interesting finds at Glendale Target this AM --

2 McVaders, a pile of UGHs (R2, G. Marine, Mace), lots of CZ-4, animated Fett & Umpass, too. Grabbed one McVader & stashed the other (PM for location).

Also got my 10/31 HTS shipment -- Starkiller & McSnowie arrived safely.

Sorry to hear about your car, Turbo. Hopefully insurance will take care of it --?

UPDATE: 8:36AM -- HTS restock. Comic Packs, Wave 5, etc.

Wave 8 was in stock at HTS for all of 10 min this morning, with the McRebel selling out in about 30 seconds. Lame.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Wow, 1st my truck gets totaled infront of my house at 2AM and then GG ****s me too, Thanks If I only had a gun, I'd take care of all of this.
    sorry to hear about turbo. im sure everything will be ok. being part of the medical field, i sound concerned about the last quote, i have to ask you, do you have access to a gun, do you have a plan? im just kidding, im sure you will do okay, keep us posted, take care.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    i have to ask you, do you have access to a gun.
    No , but will soon. I need to take care of the 3 illegal, Drunk, no licence, no insurance A-holes. I can not believe how the US lets these pieces of trash into the county. In no way shape or form will these morons ever pay me a cent for what they did. My truck was the only thing I ever owned. Bought it new in 96 and thought I would have it until I drove into the ground. My insurance is giving me a measly 5K, I just spent 3 K on a new brake system and suspension. Tell me that isn't a reason I should be mad?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I'm sorry for what happened to you Turbowars.

It would be my nature to offer my insight into how this situation could be resolved in the future with a currently controversial political issue, but I'll refrain unless I'm asked to contribute that.

All I wanted was to say that I am thinking and have considered ideas and solutions - and that I'm very sorry for Turbowars' troubles.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.